WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE - CURE

jofre

I do not have Windows Vista installed yet. I am going to need a lot of patience, I know. It`s in a DVD downloaded from Net, of course .

Found the well-known "Paradox" and "Clony" Cracks too, a few months ago.

Now I read these cracks are disabled by Vista SP1.

I just need someone tell me the name of last good crack, in order to find it on Net (x86).

--------------------------------

Well, I started downloading right now, WinVista Ultimate with SP1 included. They say no crack, no key needed. Don`t know if it`s a good idea...

Cheers

Jofre

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jofre,

Sounds like you are downloading a nice Vista. I do recommend you grab a version from Orbit30....he's a top notch torrent maker. But since this version(you are downloading) requires no key or activation you are set. During the install after you put in your name and password

it will switch to restart. Let it, that's when the activation process happens.

You won't need to activate but incase you do I recommend VistaSP1_Loader_3.0.0.1.

Hope this helps Jofre and good luck!

Hi RobrPatty. I have a version of Windows Vista Ultimate edition. I think it was since July 2007. The version i had do not need activation too. I was wondering if i were to install Windows Vista Service Pack 1, what may i need to do? Seems like according to Jofre, after installation of Vista SP1, previous cracked installation would very much not work. So i need to use VistaSP1_Loader_3.0.0.1 too? May i know where i can this?

Thanks alot!

Hi RobrPatty. I have a version of Windows Vista Ultimate edition. I think it was since July 2007. The version i had do not need activation too. I was wondering if i were to install Windows Vista Service Pack 1, what may i need to do? Seems like according to Jofre, after installation of Vista SP1, previous cracked installation would very much not work. So i need to use VistaSP1_Loader_3.0.0.1 too? May i know where i can this?

Thanks alot!

Ya Archaven sent you a pm

Google for this ISO: 6001.18000.080118-1840_x86fre_Client_en-us-FRMCFRE_EN_DVD.iso

It is the untouched RTM version of Vista SP1. I got a crack that works for it.

I got a crack that works for it.

Is that crack mentioned here ?

before you install vista, please read this;

March 17, 2008 2:44 AM

10 Things I Warned Microsoft About Windows Vista

Joe Wilcox

News Commentary. I worked as an analyst when Microsoft developed Windows Vista. Execs asked for my advice, and they got it. Did they listen?

The imminent real release of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is reason enough to broach the question. SP1 is an important milestone for an operating system that bloggers and other critics consistently ridicule. Oh, yeah, the channel and enterprises aren't exactly loving Vista either.

These 10 things are in no particular order of importance.

1. Windows Vista has to be a whole lot better than Windows XP. Microsoft had left XP in the market for a long time. That version of Windows had reached a certain "good enough" threshold, in part because of the stable, supporting ecosystem. Vista would have to be a whole lot better to drive upgrades in established markets. I received assurances that Vista would deliver on the promise, which was later accentuated in the "Wow" marketing. What happened: Vista wasn't better enough.

2. Vista will miss the big PC upgrade cycle. A major enterprise PC refresh cycle started in 2004 and continued through mid-2006. In early 2006, I warned Microsoft executives that Vista would ship too late. What happened: The major upgrade cycle wound down, but computer sales remained strong because of consumer upgrades and a massive shift to portables. So, Vista missed the big hardware refresh cycle but caught another one. However, in part because of #1, many businesses opted for Windows XP instead of Vista on those shiny, new notebooks.

3. Windows Vista Home Basic is too basic. I strongly recommended against Microsoft's releasing this version at any price. Microsoft executives insisted that OEMs wanted a low-cost Vista version for cheap PCs. But Basic offered less than Windows XP Home for about the same price. I called it a hidden price increase. What happened: There is limited demand for Home Basic.

4. Call it Windows Basic. Vista Home Basic was so defeatured, I strongly encouraged Microsoft to remove the Vista name from the product. I warned that Basic would tarnish the broader Vista brand and that its streamlined features put it in a lower category. I bet a Microsoft product manager $100 that Windows Basic would become the default nomenclature. What happened: Other problems affecting every Vista version, such as applications and drivers incompatibilities, overshadowed Basic's weak feature set. Oh yeah, I owe somebody at Microsoft 100 bucks. I don't recall who you are, but don't feel impish about collecting.

5. Vista reminds too much of Windows Me. In late 2006, I had dinner with some Vista user interface designers. By then, I had used Vista betas for nearly 10 months. They heard: There are two Microsoft operating systems that the more I used them the less I liked them—Windows Me and Windows Vista. While not my intention, the comment hugely insulted the UI designers, because of how much Windows Me is regarded, even within Microsoft, as a marketing failure. What happened: Some critics have described Vista as Windows Me II.

6. One Vista version is enough. I opposed Microsoft's Vista SKU strategy from the first presentation and, later, after some tweaking. I explained that Windows isn't toothpaste. Too many versions would confuse customers, creating an unnecessary impediment to Vista upgrades. How could Vista be perceived as better enough if the buying experience was more difficult than XP? I strongly advocated a one-version strategy, but with differentiated OEM pricing depending on features used by the hardware. I reasoned the approach would simplify Windows purchasing while encouraging greater PC differentiation. What happened: The OEM market has largely consolidated around a single version: Vista Home Premium for consumers. It's all Gateway sells, for example. Many enterprises are adopting Vista Enterprise, which is a volume licensing-only option.

7. It has to be multiple SKUs or Windows Experience Index, but not both. WEI would confuse Vista buyers because the ratings would contradict with some versions. For example, Vista Ultimate could conceivably ship on a notebook with WEI of 3.0 (out of a possible 5.9). Customers would ask: If it's so ultimate, why is the rating so slow? I liked the WEI concept more than the SKU strategy and recommended choosing only the ratings scheme. What happened: WEI ratings were low the first year on notebooks, even those with Vista Ultimate.

8. Vista demands too much. From my earliest product briefings, Microsoft executives carted around big honking laptops—luggables—to get enough processing and graphics power to run early Vista builds. I was told Vista would need less power closer to release. Nope. I got my first Vista test system in February 2006. WEI: 2.0, on above-average hardware. What happened: OEMs shipped computers underpowered for Vista, even through holiday 2007. The operating system demands too much from even modestly older hardware.

9. Windows Vista Capable is a bad idea. Why could Microsoft possibly need two Vista logo programs? The connotations around Capable and Ready were either too alike or too confusing. I said that there should be one program for which everything truly was ready. Unfortunately, Microsoft didn't consult me on the logo programs, so I gave my advice after the Capable logo announcement. What happened: A Vista Capable class-action lawsuit revealed embarrassing Microsoft e-mails about Windows Vista decision-making processes—or lack of them.

10. Vista security features increase complexity, decrease usability. Oh, I was a loud critic of UAC (User Account Control) and Internet Explorer warnings. I argued that Microsoft had made Vista much harder to use than Windows XP. The experience would be worse for many users. Going back to #1, Vista had to be a lot better, not perceptually worse. What happened: UAC warnings hurt usability but caused more troubles; new user rights mechanism broke many applications.

Create, Communicate, Collaborate with IT Professionals at Ziff Davis Enterprise IT Link.

Posted by Joe Wilcox on March 17, 2008 2:44 AM

and this, written by a MS-programmer;

Steve/Dev/Vista :

Before I begin let me explain something from my post you will see I'm not just the usual joey posting i am someone who has worked very hard on this new OS and I am here to explain to you why it is so utter crap and why their is so many problems with vista.

Someone above posted they concentrated to much on Hollywood and you hit the nail on the head there.

in fact ALL the time didn't go into creating the OS for users to use as an OS it was about 5% created for that and 95% created as a vending machine.

Below what WE spent years working on (Not for the users benifit either... it was DRM for company's.

I really hate this OS with a passion because of what your about to find out below.

-------------------------------------------------

Without all this below the OS would be 100% working for every single user out there and 10x as quick, Microsoft did not create Vista to be user friendly at all, nor was the time put into it to give the user a great experience nor was the last 5 or so years spent making it great experience it was spent working on RESTRICTING YOU in the future when everyone fell into the vista trap and enough people was sucked in MS would then start activating hidden parts of the OS to Restrict everything you do with your Computer:

PVP-OPM

Protected Video Path - Output Protection Management (PVP-OPM) makes sure that the PC's video outputs have the required protection or that they are turned off if such protection is not available.

PVP-UAB

Protected Video Path - User-Accessible Bus (PVP-UAB) provides encryption of premium content as it passes over the PCI Express (PCIe) bus to the graphics adapter. This is required when the content owner’s policy regards the PCIe bus as a user-accessible bus.

PUMA

Protected User Mode Audio (PUMA) is the new User Mode Audio (UMA) engine in the Windows Vista Protected Environment that provides a safer environment for audio playback, as well as checking that the enabled outputs are consistent with what the content allows.

PAP

Protected Audio Path (PAP) is a future initiative, under investigation for how to provide encryption of audio over user accessible buses.

PVP-OPM: Protected Video Path – Output Protection Management

Output Protection Management capability on all board outputs—at a minimum, provide the ability to turn off every output.

HDCP protection for DVI and HDMI outputs and Macrovision and CGMS-A protection on analog TV-out outputs. Otherwise, outputs will be turned off by the PVP-OPM software.

PVP-OPM Initialization Sequence

The Windows Vista PVP-OPM software determines whether to allow premium content to play, based on the state of the outputs as reported by the Output Protection Management mechanism and other factors.

HDCP is the Intel protection scheme for DVI and HDMI, and has been approved by the content industry. Implementations of HDCP need to conform to the Intel specification and must be licensed.

PVP-UAB: Protected Video Path – User-Accessible Bus

PVP-UAB is designed to protect video samples from unauthorized access as they pass over a user-accessible bus. Some content owners regard the PCIe bus as a user-accessible bus. PVP-UAB is not needed for integrated graphics, because there is no PCIe bus to the graphics, but it is likely to be necessary for allowing discrete graphics cards to meet the HD-DVD and Blu-Ray DVD requirements, and 5C DTCP requirements.

Aside from the Virtual Audio Server (VAS) receiving component, the PUMA architecture includes three protection-related component types of interest:

Virtual Protected Output (VPO) module

Protected Output Controller (POC)

Output Encryption Audio Processing Object (APO)

Protected Audio Path: PAP

The final project to discuss in relation to Windows Vista output content protection is PAP. This is a long-term initiative, many years after PUMA, that may seek to add extra audio protection capabilities that could become useful.

PAP is analogous to PVP-UAB in that it would likely add content encryption capabilities. As with PVP-UAB, it would also need to do robust hardware authentication and would need to establish a key.

AACS Advanced Access Control System

AEC Automatic echo cancellation

AES Advanced Encryption Standard

APO Output Encryption Audio Processing Object

CE Consumer Electronics

COPP Certified Output Protection Protocol

DDI device driver interface

DTCP Digital Transmission Content Protection

DVI Digital Visual Interface

DXVA Microsoft DirectX Video Acceleration

EVR enhanced video renderer

LFSR Linear-Feedback Shift Register

HD High Definition

HDCP High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection

HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface

HFS Hardware Functionality Scan

ITA Input Trust Authority

KSV Key Selection Vector

LDDM Longhorn Display Driver Model

MIG Media Interoperability Gateway

OMAC One-Key Cipher Block Chaining Message Authentication Code

OTA Output Trust Authority

PAP Protected Audio Path

PCIe PCI Express

POC Protected Output Controller

PUMA Protected User Mode Audio

PVP Protected Video Path

PVP-OPM Protected Video Path - Output Protection Management

PVP-UAB Protected Video Path - user-accessible bus

RSA Rivest-Shamir-Adleman

SAP Secure Audio Path

Scart Syndicat des Constructeurs d'Appareils Radiorécepteurs et Téléviseurs

SCMS Serial Copying Management System

S/PDIF Sony/Philips Digital Interchange Format

SRM System Renewability Messages

UMA User Mode Audio

VAS Virtual Audio Server

VPO Virtual Protected Output

WM Windows Media

There you go people their is what is incl in YOUR New OS That you are all PAYING for lol

You are basically paying to have all this come active in the future when enough people are roped into vista,

good luck paying for an OS that is created purley to restrict everything you do and will do in future also just think did you wake up this morning and say to yourself

"hmm i want to be-able to do less with my PC today than i did yesterday"

Wake up People before it's too late.

Steve/Dev

Posted by Steve/Dev/Vista | March 19, 2008 11:59 PM

source; click

The article Steve wrote there is pretty interesting... If that all is true, i hope it comes out real fast and everyone will screw Windows over and start using Linux or something... Or just keep good ol' XP.

Thank you,Thank you very much, fellows !

Downloaded and installed WinVista Ultimate on partition D: (XP Pro is on C:), with Service Pack 1 and is Activated. Key not needed.

Now I have the chance to choose WinXP Pro or WinVista Ultimate. Lot to learn, drivers and programs to install, net

configurations, but sense I have WinXP full working, I can prepare the other one and do it slowly... :dance2:

It`s an Upgrade version, but there is one possibility to format using WinXP DVD ( I have a genuine XP) and when

done,have to reset computer, insert WinVista DVD and install it. Much better then install over WinXP... :rolleyes:

Any comments ?

cheers

Jofre

• 4 weeks later...

Today I downloaded WinVista Portuguese (Brazil) version and also SP1 (separately)...

Anyone interested on Vista Portuguese language ? - I can give the link to download...Also Microsoft Office Professional Plus

2007 with Service Pack 1 Integrated + Activation and Key serial ( Portuguese version too ).

cheers

Jofre

oem bios crack is the best.. you flash your bios with a hacked one.. otherwise u gotta use a bootloader.. but i prefer having the bios modded..

well i'm not in vista now, but i tried it out and it still works in SP1 flawlessly..

I'm looking to try out Windows Vista 64-Bit due that i wanna upgrade my RAM to 4GB in the future. Anyone used Vista x64 Ultimate here? Any problem playing games? Installing drivers, etc.? Also if i may i ask where may i get them though..

Thanks

I got some patch that installs GRUB and it works flawlessly.

Yeah, that way works too, it kinda emulates the OEM bios, so Vista think it's being run on OEM [sLIC] PC..

Then you just input the key and import the license, unless the patch does it automatically..

• 1 month later...
Need a link to a activator since I put in sp1 now says 15 days to activate, any help, thanks.

You have two options rearming your windows vista "trial" instalation for 4 times or a patch.

Rearming can be done this way

1) Click on Vista Start button and key in Cmd in Start Search box.

2) Press on Ctrl-Shift-Enter to open Command Prompt with administrative credentials (equivalent to “Run as Administrator”).

3) In the Command Prompt, type the following command and press Enter when done: slmgr -rearm or you can use sysprep /generalize

4) Reboot the computer.

5) Rearm again when the remaining activation grace period timer counts down to 0 days.

This trick can done 4 times namely you can use Vindows Vista trial for 120 days after this time switch to a patch .

A patch that works on both x86 and x64 versions you can find here in mediafire share code ?mzsdzyu0urn.

Hope it helps :wink:

Thanks for the reply, found another real good one, if anyone gets in a bind pm me. Will keep this one in case other dies out.

Archived