Windows 7 SP2 Opens Up Multiple Backdoors And Tracking

Ambrocious

According to a trusted source that I spoke with tonight (personally) he explained to me why Windows 7 SP2 is generally VERY BAD. My source is occasionally hired by the US Government to do a bit of white hat hacking and so he knows what he is talking about. (I suspect they are a gray hat as well :win: ).

Here is just some of the reasons that my source REALLY doesn't like SP2 :

The hashing is changed in the registry.

There is an IP activator that registers the IP and MAC address. (back-door's and tracking)

There is generally a lot of new implementations that are built into SP2 that can track a person and pin point them.

This implements a very large advancement to a police state internet grid. According to my source, this is simply just a step into yet MORE privacy invasion tools set into Microsoft, and there are more to come.

Can someone who is technically advanced enough follow threw with my report and amend a more professional report to mine.

• Replies 20
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, I found it funny that Google was reading this LOL:

OWiYB.png

Just covering my butt in case this info was NOT meant to get out, Google (I can't even click his name to view the profile) is reading this. Google is closely monitored and connected to the FBI and CIA and this is the reason for reporting this...in case I vanish and never re-post new info. PROOF

Dude, take your tinfoil hat off. The "Google" you refer to is simply google search engine spider and is a part of all forums like other search engine spiders. Its a built in forum feature for google and other search engines to crawl forum topics without needing to sign into a account.

If you didnt even know somthing as simple as that how can anybody even take your OP seriously??

This has to be one of the most insane, paranoid topics i've ever seen on here.SP2 is not some top secret spy tool.

Paranoid yes but insane - probably not, its a known fact that the US government runs the largest spy network in the world(mostly focused on its own citizens) now whether they have forced M$ to kowtow to these ludicrous demands of theirs is the only worry here. AFAIK all the hitec firms having ops in the States have to comply with the homeland security, CIA, FBI what not therefore any cloud or storage based services there(like MU last month) have absolutely no credentials wrt user privacy, this & the fact that M$ & Google/Yahoo/FB etc. all are under legal obligation to fulfill these requirements(unlike in the EU) makes it very likely that the worst case scenario could be unfolding with Win7 SP2 or Win8 in the future especially since its a proprietary piece of code not open source !

As Windows 7 SP2's features have not yet been disclosed to the public this 'news' is unverifiable.

This is all just speculation and unless your trusted source is a Microsoft Employee and willing to share his thoughts on the matter with me personally this will stay speculation, as far as I'm concerned.

As I've explained before due to the nature of topics like these (speculation, not news) they don't belong in the news but rather in one of the Chats or the Tavern.

This topic has been moved to the Security & Privacy Center (from the Security & Privacy News).

• Administrator

Quite possible. Infact hackers have been saying from years that Windows has had spyware. One of my close friends who also happens to be a whitehat working with Indian police, was a black hat once. Said that the hacking community had found proofs that Windows 95 had codes of spyware build in. He said that there was some speculation and fear that a similar thing has returned to Windows 7 (not talking about SP1 or so). Hence some preferred to stay with XP and some switch to linux distros.

But I personally take all this with a pinch of salt. Think it this way, about millions of computer users use Windows, there are thousands or lakhs of criminals out there that use computer as their media. If Windows did have anything like that, they all would have been caught long time ago.

Windows (and Mac) are closed source so it can be so, but chances are, it can't be too.

Practically, your ISPs, DNS, services are your privacy killers at the moment.

Quite possible. Infact hackers have been saying from years that Windows has had spyware. One of my close friends who also happens to be a whitehat working with Indian police, was a black hat once. Said that the hacking community had found proofs that Windows 95 had codes of spyware build in. He said that there was some speculation and fear that a similar thing has returned to Windows 7 (not talking about SP1 or so). Hence some preferred to stay with XP and some switch to linux distros.

But I personally take all this with a pinch of salt. Think it this way, about millions of computer users use Windows, there are thousands or lakhs of criminals out there that use computer as their media. If Windows did have anything like that, they all would have been caught long time ago.

Windows (and Mac) are closed source so it can be so, but chances are, it can't be too.

Practically, your ISPs, DNS, services are your privacy killers at the moment.

Not quite you see in order to implicate someone or a group of people you need specific intel, case in point 26/11 or for that matter 9/11 as authorities had some info both the times, yet to link point A to B you'd have to take alot of other pieces to solve the jigsaw puzzle. I know that isn't quite the analogy which describes events being discussed here but take for example -

In order to spy on an entity you have to know what you're looking for in the first place, in the physical world we know that a given person is good/bad has had this particular history & links to a certain number of other individuals/entities. Now in the cyber world we have to isolate them as individuals/entities that need monitoring, which frankly in this day & age is improbable with the amt of data flying around, besides this the ISP & the local/national govts must also agree to such an act as any end user communication passes through the node(ISP) which isn't directly under the jurisdiction of USA. Therefore any suspicious user activity can be totally blocked by the ISP if they wish to do so besides VPN, proxies & other anonym services ain't gonna make it easier for the user to be traced as shown by the difficulty trying to stop hactivists like the Anonymous group.

So the moral of the story is that M$ can do all it can to be a spyware for the CIA but all it'l do is make their job that much more difficult as its totally impractical for such a large number of users to be spyed upon, like billions not the few mils as in the US !

i hope w7SP2 would be JUST GOOD

No, infowars is NOT my source. I want to apologize to everyone right now for not having the full info right away. By next week, my source and the team who is doing some forensic investigations into it will have a much more detailed piece that I will hopefully present to everyone. I simply can't force my source(s) into telling me everything right now since they have a life too.

Please hang in there and bare with me and I will have more info on this in more detail later next week (I really hope). By the way, I wasn't sure if the source that I am getting the info from would want thier names put out there and so Im not trying to sound "nutty" by saying "my source", just protecting them. I know them face to face IRL.

Oh god here we go again. :rolleyes:

Worst come worst, even if this news should come true, I'm sure a :pirate: would come up with new ways to bypass it. Remember what happened of WAT.

I've heard that windows has always provided a backdoor in their OS's for the government spooks under the guise of 'national security'. Is it true? Only MS and the NSA know for sure...but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Dude just give me time and stop the ridicule OK?

I'm not trying to ridicule Ambrocious i'm just a little bit concerned that you genuinely believe what you post.I just can't fathom out why someone with your obvious intelligence can be so easily manipulated by the likes of Alex Jones.

I'm not trying to ridicule Ambrocious i'm just a little bit concerned that you genuinely believe what you post.I just can't fathom out why someone with your obvious intelligence can be so easily manipulated by the likes of Alex Jones.

Well, it's not easy to digest Alex Jones and his info as a whole but he does bring up a lot of really good info and even though his presentation of that info seems REALLY wacky, it's overall true and important. Like him or hate him, he at least talks about the real issues that matter and he also shines the light on subjects that a lot of people are unaware of. Granted, there are a lot of other people out there that will present similar or same issues a bit more smoothly, I also like the dramatization, because it makes the info stick. Part of being a good speaker is "don't be dull" and he really does a good job at that lol!

I respect people who are different and interesting. By the way, I'm not all that smart. Im simply informed and I have the desire to let people know about situations that other people fear talking about because they worry that it would damage their "reputation". I really could care less about being popular, I just want people to know about some things that have been purposely with held from our immediate life lessons. I completely understand why people think Alex Jones is crazy but I assure you, he's far from it. He covers crazy sounding topics but just listen to his broadcast one day (not a sample, I mean REALLY listen). Look up key topics that he speaks about.

Well, it's not easy to digest Alex Jones and his info as a whole but he does bring up a lot of really good info and even though his presentation of that info seems REALLY wacky, it's overall true and important. Like him or hate him, he at least talks about the real issues that matter and he also shines the light on subjects that a lot of people are unaware of. Granted, there are a lot of other people out there that will present similar or same issues a bit more smoothly, I also like the dramatization, because it makes the info stick. Part of being a good speaker is "don't be dull" and he really does a good job at that lol!

I respect people who are different and interesting. By the way, I'm not all that smart. Im simply informed and I have the desire to let people know about situations that other people fear talking about because they worry that it would damage their "reputation". I really could care less about being popular, I just want people to know about some things that have been purposely with held from our immediate life lessons. I completely understand why people think Alex Jones is crazy but I assure you, he's far from it. He covers crazy sounding topics but just listen to his broadcast one day (not a sample, I mean REALLY listen). Look up key topics that he speaks about.

Ok my friend i see where you're coming from and i meant no offence in my original post.

Very considered and factual post mate regarding Alex Jones and i really do admire you for your faith and conviction in the man,obviously he's not really my cup of tea so to speak but he does deserve a stage to sound off on as does everyone i guess.

Freedom Of Speech.

Have a good day Ambrocious. :)

Archived