I need help with MY TV

Sonar

My remote has broke for my TV.

The TV is a Grundig

The build as far as i know is: GUVCD2800

This TV has built in Preview(DTV)

I have bought a "one4all" URC-7140 Remote control.

I have a problem The codes given in the book are not working.

Some codes work but only 20-30% and the buttons are scattard/random.

The remote does cover an Auto Detection - That does not work either. (not sure how many times im to do that but i tried a good few)!

Can anyone help me? Does anyone have EXP with TVS with built in preview?

I can get the tv to switch on-off. but standerd buttons like AV - TV/DTV - CH+ CH- are as above scatterd around the remote.

-

This is basicly my remote thats broke HERE - I need to know what codes this remote runs on.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can crack govnt. test codes but you can't work a TV :rolleyes:

lololol this is annoying :P im forver trying to find a working code :-(

Its possible to add custom edited codes to the memory (via programing & tinkering) but i have no clue in that area. (dont know if my remote can handle doing that either)

either buy a new tv or failin that get a mrs she always sorts mine out ;)

its not that easy :( donate £200 to my paypal then ill buy a new tv lol :)

I think i rushed out and bought the wrong remote without searching for the TV's main remote thinking the (all4one) would work.

Ill av to take it back and think about getting the same remote as replacement (damn the stress!!!)

Sonar...

Is it broken pads on the remote itself or is it just that some of the buttons do not work?

If it is the latter, open it up until you can see the PC boards, you will see a bunch of carbon contacts. Get a pencil eraser and clean those contacts until they are shiny. Put the battery back in it and place the rubber key pad on top of the PC board lining up the pads to the contacts, and see if it works?

Cheap and easy fix works 90% of the time

hack an account! or pay £20 for a whore lolol

you could always try changing the batteries :P

Sonar...

Is it broken pads on the remote itself or is it just that some of the buttons do not work?

If it is the latter, open it up until you can see the PC boards, you will see a bunch of carbon contacts. Get a pencil eraser and clean those contacts until they are shiny. Put the battery back in it and place the rubber key pad on top of the PC board lining up the pads to the contacts, and see if it works?

Cheap and easy fix works 90% of the time

The remote is completely dead - it went int he bin.

hack an account! or pay £20 for a whore lolol

you could always try changing the batteries :P

lol crazy person !

Captain Caveman

Grundig guvcd2800 (Device Key: TV)

1.Press and hold down the MAGIC key for 3 seconds until the blue LED (any LED) stays on (the blue LED will blink once then twice).

2.Press the MODE key to select the relevant device to setup (e.g. TV, SAT etc).

3.Enter 2053 as 4-digit setup code using the number keys (the blue LED will light up twice and then switch off completely).

this is from http://www.oneforall.com/en_UK/support

Grundig guvcd2800 (Device Key: TV)

1.Press and hold down the MAGIC key for 3 seconds until the blue LED (any LED) stays on (the blue LED will blink once then twice).

2.Press the MODE key to select the relevant device to setup (e.g. TV, SAT etc).

3.Enter 2053 as 4-digit setup code using the number keys (the blue LED will light up twice and then switch off completely).

this is from http://www.oneforall.com/en_UK/support

I did do a bit googling myself and did try that code from another source. but thanks for trying to help.

Moving on i took the annoying "all3one" remote back and got th emoney back for it.

I'm, now waiting for amazon to dispatch a remote they say should work with my tv. Thank you Alienforce.

Waiting for Remote

Archived