• Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Dunno seems like rogueware.

Anywhere to download the full version ?

Isn't it free?

Edit: WOT scorecard about it's parent site. Yup, seems more like a rogueware.

I wouldnt touch it :)

• Administrator

it needs activation code ...

And it claims to be free? :huh: I guess it is asking for one after scanning? I'll recommend you to stay away from it.

In the past I've tested some Microsoft Partner performance software, and I have to say that they were crap =( there is no magical software that is going to raise your performance to the sky.

The most effective solution you can try is running Auslogics Registry Cleaner "free" plus Defraggler "Free defragmenter" once a mothn and using tune up 2012 for deactiving services you don't usually use often, for deleting installation files and an overall performance tune up.

In the past I've tested some Microsoft Partner performance software, and I have to say that they were crap =( there is no magical software that is going to raise your performance to the sky.

The most effective solution you can try is running Auslogics Registry Cleaner "free" plus Defraggler "Free defragmenter" once a mothn and using tune up 2012 for deactiving services you don't usually use often, for deleting installation files and an overall performance tune up.

I agree with you ,tune up is great part of software,deffragler and ccleaner too,

So many of these supposed "cleaners" in the market, dunno what to make of 'em.

Ccleaner and Auslogics disk defrag are by far the best "Free" options in their respective catagories IMO.

Get Advanced System Care 5/Ashampoo Winoptimizer/JV 16 if you really want something stronger. It'll help if you can configure them properly rather than go with their default one-size-fits-all settings. Tune-up is way too spoon-feeding for my liking. But if you like Apple i-stuff (user-friendly, I mean), you'll love tune-up ;)

JV 16 is the most nerdy while ASC is the most 'user-friendly' amongst the afforementioned with the Ashampoo product somewhere in between. A few others you may try includes Auslogics Boostspeed and Glary Utilities.

You can get those for free from tpb/h33t/demonoid or any of the other torrent sites. Just make sure you go with an accredited uploader so as not to be stuck with viruses and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived