SafenSoft SysWatch Personal For Free

avmad

SafenSoft SysWatch Personal protects your computer proactively by controlling how applications behave. It keeps your whole system in a «known-good» state, preventing hacker attacks and malicious software from activating. SafenSoft SysWatch Personal works great combined with Microsoft® Security Essentials software.

CfANG.png

Overview

While you don’t need to run a traditional antivirus program as well as SysWatch, you may feel more comfortable doing so until you have gained full trust in the SysWatch approach to computer security. SysWatch is fully compatible with all popular antivirus programs.

SafenSoft SysWatch Personal takes a different approach to PC protection than traditional antimalware software; rather than regularly scanning the PC to identify malicious code, it prevents malicious activity from taking place on the PC.

Enter the captcha on this page to see the download link and registration code

http://www.safensoft.../free/personal/

I've never used it and don't know much about it so look for yourself if it's any good. :P

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying it now.. see how good it is

So.....how'd it go? Sounds alot like Defense+ which is part of Comodo. Anyways I am interested to hear what you think of it.

after installation it froze my pc.restarted the pc.still frozen.had to revert to a snapshot i had created with rollback rx...i`m on win xp HE sp3

So.....how'd it go? Sounds alot like Defense+ which is part of Comodo. Anyways I am interested to hear what you think of it.

It took almost 2 hours for it to "recognize" all of my apps on my PC. It doesn't seem to slow my PC down any.

For some reason it didn't like my scrybe software (for my touchpad) on initial software scan and configuration until I told it it was a safe program and afterwards it runs silently along except for the occasional "googleupdater.exe is running in the background" pop up.

It took almost 2 hours for it to "recognize" all of my apps on my PC. It doesn't seem to slow my PC down any.

For some reason it didn't like my scrybe software (for my touchpad) on initial software scan and configuration until I told it it was a safe program and afterwards it runs silently along except for the occasional "googleupdater.exe is running in the background" pop up.

ok..thanx for the info....still on the fence about this soft. Might try it if I get too bored some day.

@tipo: thanx for your input as well.

after installation it froze my pc.restarted the pc.still frozen.had to revert to a snapshot i had created with rollback rx...i`m on win xp HE sp3

That seemed to be a popular opinion at Wilders too. :rolleyes: I think I'll give it a miss, or maybe use in a vm sometime.

Archived