ESET Smart Security & ESET NOD32 AntiVirus v3.0.658

G.D.C.G.G.A.S.

G.D.C.G.G.A.S.

NOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers. Viruses, worms, trojans and other malware are kept out of striking distance of your valuable data. Advanced detection methods implemented in the software even provide protection against the future threats from most of the new worms and viruses.

ESET Smart Security is a fully integrated security solution and includes antivirus, anti-spyware, a personal firewall and antispam. While some competitive solutions purport to have similar functionality, ESET has developed a unique approach that provides true and full integration of point security solutions. The key advantage of this approach is that individual protection modules are able to communicate together seamlessly, to create unparalleled synergy to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of protection. Moreover, the integrated architecture guarantees optimal utilization of system resources, so ESET Smart Security continues ESET's well know reputation for providing rock solid security in a small footprint that will not slow down an individual's computer.

Download :http://download1.nod32.com.hk/ess/ess_nt32_enu.msi

Download :http://download1.nod32.com.hk/ess/ess_nt64_enu.msi

Download :http://download1.nod32.com.hk/eav/eav_nt32_enu.msi

Download :http://download1.nod32.com.hk/eav/eav_nt64_enu.msi

• Replies 19
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spasserfan

These links are for the business edition (the "be" in name of the msi package)

so i take it that it's still beta

ESET Smart Security and ESET NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.658.0 were released today in Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional), with other languages to follow. This release contains the following changes:

• Fixed bug in Update module

• Compatibility improvements with Novell NetWare client

For more information, or to download a copy, please visit the download section of ESET's web site.

Here is the link : http://www.eset.com/support/news.php

These links are also pointing to 3.0.650. :)

They need to update their servers. It's a rarity when you get the new version through there right after it's released. So for the first one that dl'ed that link did point to version 3.0.658, but not for us anymore.

Marik :

Eset 3.0.658 English version is on www.Eset.com sense today !

= Ooops !...Forget this post - changed again to 3.0.650 :ph34r:

cheers

Jofre

Authorization Required...

Even with authorization still points to 650.

download with softpedia or softgoogle..

------------------------------------

Eh!Eh!... On =www.Eset.com = I saw yesterday that English v.3.0.658 was out...but changed again today Friday, to v.3.0.650...so they they must be joking with us !

All sites on Net showing 3.0.658, but when we download it`s v.3.0.650 !! "Carnival" was on 5th. February and "lies-day" is on 1st. of April... :)

Apparently an over zealous webmaster at Eset (US) made a mistake. There is no new english version yet, folks.

cheers

Jofre

Seems that there wasn't any signifant changes. Not worth of an upgrade from 3.0.650 -> 3.0.658 :)

There aren't any good update servers or patches out are there? The few that I have found, don't work at all anymore.

There aren't any good update servers or patches out are there? The few that I have found, don't work at all anymore.

Marsufix works for me.

Marsufix works for me.

Do you have the marsufix posted here? Another site said there was like a 2.2? that worked with the x64 but it kept giving me problems. After 14 days, it still wouldn't update or revert back to 30 days.

Marsufix works for me.

Do you have the marsufix posted here? Another site said there was like a 2.2? that worked with the x64 but it kept giving me problems. After 14 days, it still wouldn't update or revert back to 30 days.

Do this: Uninstall any fix that you've installed, uninstall ESS/EAV. Install a clean version of ESS/EAV (3.0.650) and install the marsufix which you can find on our frontpage in the software section, system and security and then just click ESS/EAV and there it is for you to download.

Archived