Problem with firewall and IP Blocker..

talakitok

Can Comodo Firewall and an IP Blocker jive??...(PG2 and Protowall)..coz i kinda wonder??..if they could go together?...thx for the help guyz... :rolleyes: :)

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using PG2 too. Was thinking of trying out Comodo as many claims it's one of the best. Perhaps you should try it and let me know as well? :rolleyes:

I'm using PG2 too. Was thinking of trying out Comodo as many claims it's one of the best. Perhaps you should try it and let me know as well? :rolleyes:

lolz...hehehe ;) ...its kinda wierd ;) asking me that coz am also askin..heheh :) ..nweiz lets juz both hope that there is someone who could help us... :please:

For a short time and 1 year ago, I've used Comodo & PeerGuardian together (HIPS enabled).

Both, together OK, but I had problems with preserving and saving HIPS rules every PC boot. Because this and few more I'm not a Comodo's user!

For a short time and 1 year ago, I've used Comodo & PeerGuardian together (HIPS enabled).

Both, together OK, but I had problems with preserving and saving HIPS rules every PC boot. Because this and few more I'm not a Comodo's user!

thx zenn... :)

• 1 month later...

Archived