ACTA, The Other Bad SOPA - NOW LAW

Ambrocious

Why is it that not a whole lot has been surfacing on ACTA? Perhaps it's because, unbeknownst to me, it already passed in 2011 on October 1st!

The United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea signed the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement.

A petition is being signed by people to END ACTA. (for some reason the dereferer wasn't sending us to the right link, so I put the link on Paste2)

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Moved to the Chat bar for now.

True. ACTA was already signed by above countries (as mentioned in many articles) and probably, all secretly.

this is the illegal aggreement that basta obama says is not a treaty and therefor did not have the senate pass.it. it is threfor 100% illegal and bascially as thomas jefferson once said you have the right to get rid of obama a w

if in the usa call and write your hosue and senator about this crime. high crime and treason.

internet must not be censored. internet is free. we have freedom. goverment cannot censor us.

Sadly multiple countries have already adopted this and it looks very grim for the future of the internet.

A long time ago, in the nsaneproductions forum, I wrote out in detail how the internet was going to be brought down. There will be wars over the freedom of the internet. It will be taken down eventually but it will come back eventually. When it comes back, there are two possibilities of how it will be when it comes back. It could come back under COMPLETE government control or it will come back COMPLETELY free. It is sort of our choice to make either one of those come to reality.

There has never been a war where freedom was needing to be defended in which there were no casualties. This war is GLOBAL...it is against a system of tyranny that has came home to roost.

and he will not let the senate vote on ACTA. antoher high crimes and treason charge that he will answer soon.

if we had real super heroes he is the guy that would be against mask heroes IDing themselves but secretly killing them

I hate to say I told you so, but I have been waiting for the start

of this for about 25 years now. It really is the most basic of marketing

strategies, they gave the net away to anyone that wanted it...got everyone hooked on it,

and now the 2% just has to sit back and reel in the line.

We really needed to be paying attention from the beginning. The net needed to be

protected from the beginning.

I am sorry to say that what ever is going to happen had the ground work laid out over some years.

I do not know if any of the old tricks will still work, but I suggest you research the best way to hide your ip.

It is now time to take the steps to defend yourself. :tank:

last time i check all international trade agreements have to be pass and approved by the senate. charge obama with high crimes and treason and ...

Archived