Can I get a screen shot of ur UFC page?

BoxingChaos

Some of you say UFC site looks fine

This what I see

b873p2.jpg

I see that on IE and blank on Firefox.

What do you see?

They locked my topic, that's why I am posting this.

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1TS4p.jpg

Are you a UFC fan? Have you ever been to this site before?

If so, could this be that you are looking at what is called a history CACHE? Because at a boxing site I visit, we all see a site that looks like this

b873p2.jpg

Are you a UFC fan? Have you ever been to this site before?

If so, could this be that you are looking at what is called a history CACHE? Because at a boxing site I visit, we all see a site that looks like this

First time to load ufc site and is working fine.

And btw how do you know someone hacked they site? Maybe its just you have problem with site.

I am talking to my girl who is in Vegas at the moment and on Firefox it's blank for her and on firefox for her she also sees the karate page like I posted above.

AndromedaAnima

Interesting...the site isn't working for me either. All I'm getting is a blank page. Did delete all my cache and cookies and stuff like that and still get a blank page. Hmmm...

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2012/01/23/ufc-website-gets-hacked-due-to-its-support-for-sopa/

The website of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), the world’s most popular martial arts organisation, has been hacked and visitors redirected to the hacker group’s site at Ugnazi.com.

The motives behind the attack are unconfirmed (now confirmed, see update below) but likely to be due to the UFC’s unwavering support of SOPA, a bill introduced to fight online trafficking of copyrighted content.

The UFC is notoriously ambitious with its attempts at pursuing sites who post streams to its live events; taking popular online streaming sites such as Justin.tv to court.

The UFC has always made clear it strongly supported the hotly debated SOPA bill. Most recently, a piece written by Lawrence Epstein, Executive Vice-President and General Counsel for Zuffa (the UFC’s parent company), once again defended his company’s position.

Dana White, the UFC’s current President and the face of the company, gave this response to the hacking on Twitter.

The image below is what US visitors of the UFC’s website will have seen at time of writing.

Update:

An email from the hacking group, also on Twitter, confirms the motivations behind the hacking:

“They happened to be vulnerable and we were lead to believe they are for SOPA.”

28vsnzk.jpg

it's confirmed

just google

ufc site hacked

Not sure what kind a hack was but site is working fine, lol.

Edit: all i have found is this http://www.usatoday....period/609464/1

Site is working fine now its just you have some tempory problems with site ;)

I found the scoop. Confirmed.

Looks like the net is gonna get interesting as the anger grows over SOPA/PIPA and the USA involvement of going after MegaUpload.

LOL! You posting again about this :lol:

Yes because Jaffa was locking and deleted the threads. I have no idea what kick jaffa is on, but it's news and it is being reported. just because he can see it, does not mean that others can. he locked the thread so fast no one could comment. Forums are meant for disscussion and to lock a thread so fast makes no sense. It's not spam and I hardly make any new threads. Dose thiss mean he will continue to lock any threads I create in the future? Then forum mods and admins wonder why more people do not post threads or reply to topics in fear of being shammed, attacked or have their topics locked before they can even take off.

maybe you'd also like to chance DNS settings, with:

screenshot-1.3.png

it may help identify DNS problems/shortcomings and help you identify better alternatives

screenshot-1.3-table.jpg

Yes because Jaffa was locking and deleted the threads. I have no idea what kick jaffa is on, but it's news and it is being reported. just because he can see it, does not mean that others can. he locked the thread so fast no one could comment. Forums are meant for disscussion and to lock a thread so fast makes no sense. It's not spam and I hardly make any new threads. Dose thiss mean he will continue to lock any threads I create in the future? Then forum mods and admins wonder why more people do not post threads or reply to topics in fear of being shammed, attacked or have their topics locked before they can even take off.

Still a problem accessing the site? For it to posted as news it should be - news (and not some personal problems accessing a site)

Archived