Video: Man smuggles 10-inch Handgun into Jail in his butt

beer

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol don't they have any metal detector ?

That was what I was wondering. I guess they let it slide because he appeared handicapped :lol:

lol don't they have any metal detector ?

Metal detectors are hardly used on people when they get arrested. For one, most people only try to hide drugs or money in their butt, mostly drugs, so a metal detector would be sort of useless. People do stick metal objects in their butt to conceal them like in big dangerous jails and prisons (razors, shanks and plastic shanks too). But I think thanks to this man, they will start using metal detectors during the routine strip search. I personally find it hard to believe this guy had the gun in his butt. Who knows, I would have to see it to believe it. I think even xray machines might be used in the near future.

Metal detectors are hardly used on people when they get arrested. For one, most people only try to hide drugs or money in their butt, mostly drugs, so a metal detector would be sort of useless. People do stick metal objects in their butt to conceal them like in big dangerous jails and prisons (razors, shanks and plastic shanks too). But I think thanks to this man, they will start using metal detectors during the routine strip search. I personally find it hard to believe this guy had the gun in his butt. Who knows, I would have to see it to believe it. I think even xray machines might be used in the near future.

omg shoving a razor in the butt is a gruesome thought...

omg shoving a razor in the butt is a gruesome thought...

lol no no no!

The RAZOR's are sealed with tape or wrapped in plastic or cloth.

Razor's are also hidden in the mouth (No tape, no cloth, just lots of practice and caution.

lol no no no!

The RAZOR's are sealed with tape or wrapped in plastic or cloth.

Razor's are also hidden in the mouth (No tape, no cloth, just lots of practice and caution.

Ohhhh I was about to say... damn! that hurts!

Btw, how do you know so much details about this :lol:

most dont have metal detectors wehre the suspects are brought in. btw i guess he was use to salads

still a nasty mot.........

well well my guess is inmates were happy with him cause he's willing to take 10"

I guess the inmates on the unit did rat him out! they didn't want a .38 on the range! And Yes that is weird that they didnt use a metal detector. Thought it was common practice to walk an inmate thru a metal detector on entry. Weird.

Archived