What is the best online game at the moment?

shought

I want to know which online game you guys see as the best. I'm mostly interested in shooters like F.E.A.R. and COD4 :P I wanted to make a poll but when i came to think of it i could just name those two and nothing else (WoW of course and stuff like that, but there's got to be more).

So tell me which online game you like the most and why!

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm... I like CoD4, WoW, big hit - Trackmania Nations Forever. CSS and CS1.6 are still going strong too. Also a round of UT2k4/UT3 on its time does wonders. (Ps, I got them all legit. /brag)

Btw, try Trackmania free: http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?ar...amp;AppId=11020 , nice ladders etc.

Ah thanks for your input, what kind of game is Trackmania exactly?

Hmm... I like CoD4, WoW, big hit - Trackmania Nations Forever. CSS and CS1.6 are still going strong too. Also a round of UT2k4/UT3 on its time does wonders. (Ps, I got them all legit. /brag)

Btw, try Trackmania free: http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?ar...amp;AppId=11020 , nice ladders etc.

Car races game!

Really very nice!

It's free and you can play in "SOLO" mode or with other players online.

Has a circuit editor (Even I'm not using).

Scalable circuites complexity (you can get medalls for unlock nexts circuits).

I like it!

Car races game!

Really very nice!

I like it!

car racing games are about the only thing that is going to be legal in eui in 2 years. :) no more scary video games

Car races game!

Really very nice!

I like it!

Ok, thanks! I'll try it tomorrow. I probably won't have to go to school because i had an accident at work :P A 150 kg heavy iron bar dropped on my foot, i thought it wasn't that bad and the pain would just be gone the next day, wrong... Nothing broken though :) And because of that i have 2 days off :D

Car races game!

Really very nice!

I like it!

Ok, thanks! I'll try it tomorrow. I probably won't have to go to school because i had an accident at work :P A 150 kg heavy iron bar dropped on my foot, i thought it wasn't that bad and the pain would just be gone the next day, wrong... Nothing broken though :) And because of that i have 2 days off :D

Good nothing broken! :)

car racing games are about the only thing that is going to be legal in eui in 2 years. :) no more scary video games

You might think that way now because most of the people with power are still from the 'older' generation. Half of them don't even understand how to work with a damn computer, leave alone playing a game! So when the new generation slowly pushes the 'older' generation away the view on things like this will probably change... At least that is what i hope and is most likely to happen in my opinion.

People now think that you become aggressive from playing a shooter or something... I never became aggressive from playing a shooter, i become aggressive when i can't win with Packman or Tetris for god's sake!

Good nothing broken! :)

Yeah, that's right! If it was broken it would've hurt less though. But then again, if it was broken i wouldn't be able to play soccer and tennis for a month or two, maybe even longer and we wouldn't want that, would we? :P

Car races game!

Really very nice!

I like it!

glad to hear your ok.

glad to hear your ok.

Thanks dock :)

I've tried Trackmania, it was fun to play for an hour or so, but i got bored... I like NFS more :P But how about some shooters?

• 1 month later...

IMO the best shooters at the moment are COD4, Battefield2, Counterstrike, UT3, Halo3 and why people always forget Wolvenstein Enemy Territory.

Those actually all are online multiplayers, but offline you might like Crysis, ArmA, Ghost Recon or Metroid Prime.

And I really find Guild Wars or Final Fantasy games better then WOW better if you are planning to play on the public server.

Archived