• Yahoo
    • Ask!
    • Others (Please mention in your post)

• Replies 50
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually use google but since the annoying changes on google I try for 2 days duckduckgo.com, blekko.com and ixquick.com in perspective of quitting google.

Google and I have had an ongoing affair for years now. Google doesn't know about Bing! And I'd like to keep it that way :))

Google for general searches, Duckduckgo for Tor, and WolframAlfa for work/research. Now, there :rockon:

google all the way, only time i use bing is on a new machine.

And i use it to search for google then use google to search for firefox :lol:

google all the way, only time i use bing is on a new machine.

And i use it to search for google then use google to search for firefox :lol:

I don't know if I'm not getting the humor here, but you do realize that you can set Google (or any other website for that matter) as the default search on Internet Explorer without ever using Bing or anything else, right?

And that you can go straight to mozilla/firefox straight from the url/address bar without ever routing through Google, Bing or any other search engine for that matter?

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly I use google, except for images I first try Bing, it generally finds better results and was the first with the endless scroll feature. Also I enjoy Bing's daily image.

Recently I have started using DuckDuckGo to search for streaming sites since google has already censored out too many..

• 3 weeks later...

duckduckgo and google from time to time...I just got sick of the 'extras' popping up when I was searching.

Google.

Used to it by now. Bing is not an option (Microsoft blows!), Ask annoys me to hell with the toolbars, so it's only ever been google.

PowerfulEntity

Been using Google for like 9 years o.o. I don't think I can ever get used to another search engine. my fingers always type www.google.ca

...my fingers always type www.google.ca

Why don't you set it as one of your homepages then? Or use the inbuild search functionality of your browser with Google set as your default search engine? You'll be spared all that typing :P

PowerfulEntity

Why don't you set it as one of your homepages then? Or use the inbuild search functionality of your browser with Google set as your default search engine? You'll be spared all that typing :P
It is set as my homepage and search engine lol. I still type it though :)

It is set as my homepage and search engine lol. I still type it though :)

some habits are simply to hard to break.. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
visualbuffs

google!!!!!!!!

Archived