Is box-mara working for eset 5?

BoxingChaos

I have been a huge fan of box-mara since I first tried it. My question is, does box-mara work on version 5 of eset?

I have version 5 eset and I used box-mara but I don't see a clear response to my validity or success of patch. Well here is a screen shot

sfl5xc.jpg

it has not been 30 days since I installed it and patched it via box-mara. Is this the same thing everyone else is seeing after using box-mara?

TY.

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

In addition to the other changes, box, mara- fix v1.5 was made for ESET 5, if that's what you are concerned about. I think the no license thing is fine, seems that it gets reset to such after few days. Are you getting updates without it asking for username/password? Then it working fine. :)

In addition to the other changes, box, mara- fix v1.5 was made for ESET 5, if that's what you are concerned about. I think the no license thing is fine, seems that it gets reset to such after few days. Are you getting updates without it asking for username/password? Then it working fine. :)

Yes, the updates are working just fine and the software is running fine too.

Ok, then I guess all is well. I have been so acustom to using box-mara, that I don't want to have to find an alternative.

TY

Archived