Facebook Phone Verification-Solution Needed!

vissha

Many people are in need of a hack/bypass phone verification to enter their profile in Facebook. We need a better solution without softwares. And we have tried many tricks but in vain. We cannot spend money in buying new sim/Voip numbers. We are not ready to release our private info to Facebook. We don't want to use Google Voice/any virtual numbers(like VOIP) which asks to install softwares to use them.

Why we need it:

We need a complete working(for all over the world) hack to bypass this verification criteria as most elders in many rural places do not wish to use cell phones but like to use Facebook. Some people may use several profiles for family/fiance/relations/business. For each profile they can't use a different phone number for Verification! In a family, if only one cell phone is used and all the members of the family uses facebook, how will they verify their account in facebook?

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsthatnathan

I've gotten desperate enough to pay a guy five bucks (on fiverr.com) for help in verifying. It needed to be done, Facebook locked me out of one of my critical accounts.

I've gotten desperate enough to pay a guy five bucks (on fiverr.com) for help in verifying. It needed to be done, Facebook locked me out of one of my critical accounts.

This is not a solution! You Mind the word-No Money Involved-Facebook is for free! Pls don't waste data in this forum server!

itsthatnathan

In my defense, I didn't have a choice at the time and I needed an immediate solution.

But if anyone can think up a -free- solution, that would be even better.

Here is a solution...don't use facebook.

I dropped it a long time ago when it started intruding

into my system. I cut it off and never looked back.

There are plenty of other ways to stay in touch with people

with out the intrusive facebook.

Archived