Webroot SecureAnywhere™ AntiVirus 2012 Free World's first 6 months

Share10s

box-detail-sav.png

The fastest and lightest virus and spyware protection you can buy.

• New approach delivers faster, more effective virus protection that's always up to date
  • Won't conflict with other security programs, providing an added layer of protection
  • Identifies and protects against new threats as soon as they emerge - without ever having to download security updates
  • Scans PCs with blazing fast speed - won't disrupt your work

Features

-Advanced Threat Protection

• Blocks viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits, and other malware threats
  • Lightest, fastest protection scans your entire PC in about two minutes*
  • Stops unknown threats based on suspicious behavior
  • Continually updates itself so it's always current and you don't have to download updates
  • Prevents malicious programs from changing your security settings
  • Runs scans automatically or schedules them to run whenever you want

+Blazing Fast Performance, Exceptional Value

* After initial scan, full system scans typically take two minutes or less

System Requirements

• Windows® XP 32- and 64-bit SP2, SP3
  • Windows Vista® 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
  • Windows 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
  • Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Duron family, or other compatible processor
  • 128 MB RAM (minimum)
  • 10 MB Hard Disk Space
  • Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher (32-bit only)
  • Internet access

Home page:

http://www.webroot.com/En_US/consumer-products-secureanywhere-antivirus.html

How to register:

1. You on the link below to download Webroot Spy Sweeper program on:

and install it on your computer. Here is the link the installer has been registered. So you do not need to enter any information at all. Once set up, go to "About My Subscription" will see the number of license. Keep it to continue to step 2.

ssetk.jpg

2. You continue on the link below to download the installer Webroot Antivirus with SecureAnywhere 2012:

and you also install it on your computer. Please enter a license key that you get in Step 1 is you have 180 days free use of the well-known software company Webroot then it

wretk.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people really i ve tried it and it is a wonderfull piece of software!! :wub: :wub:

extremely light as well as agressive for virusssssssssss!!

I went ahead and tried this out. It actually works. I installed the secureverywhere complete and it worked with that as well. Also when you register it with webroot, it should my license was good for 366 days. Nope must have been a huge error. It was a corrupt install. I did have WSA essentials but it corrupted my system. I uninstalled and chkdsk found a ton of errors and missing files. I installed again and it shows 179 days of WSA AV. Sorry for any confusion.

Archived