Earn cash from sites like Adf.Ly (Clicker anyone?)

Tucker

Hi guys,

I've just signed up to Adf.Ly and I am just wondering, has any of you tried the Adf.Ly Bot / Clicker floating around youtube? I've seen a lot that it is starting to sound too good to be true. Some even have some Proxy setting on them. What's your say on this? Any advice regarding online money making?

I think I've been spending too much time online doing nothing lately. I just wish I could earn something in return.

Regards to all my fellow nsane members,

Tuck

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

I've just signed up to Adf.Ly and I am just wondering, has any of you tried the Adf.Ly Bot / Clicker floating around youtube? I've seen a lot that it is starting to sound too good to be true. Some even have some Proxy setting on them. What's your say on this? Any advice regarding online money making?

I think I've been spending too much time online doing nothing lately. I just wish I could earn something in return.

Tuck

too good to be true

too good to be true

too good to be true....

Hi guys,

Tuck

too good to be true

too good to be true

too good to be true....

Agree with you there, Atasas. The money you'd be earning is so minor...You'd have to click a gazilion links and so on, to get something from it... Plus you don't have to contaminate your brain with the garbage ads you'd have to see... Better do something much more useful with your time :P.

EDIT: Correction: Links you make and others click :P.

• Administrator

Sites like this are completely against the spirit of sharing. We don't and won't ever allow links via these types of sites.

Glad to hear you inputs fellas! Thanks!

Oh well.. Battlefield Bodyguard anyone?

Cheers,

Tuck

Archived