Demonoid Is Back Online

Bolt_Gundam510

I couldn't believe that my old account login still works! After reading about their server moves and take-downs I didn't think we'd ever see them back.

Demonoid was always a great place to find a lot of the rarer content as well as the latest releases so it's really great to have them back :-)

• Replies 41
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is no one else suspicious of the fact that Deimos handed the site over to someone else and the site comes back up under new admin? Nobody else thinks that it's a big fat honeypot for the Feds?

Is no one else suspicious of the fact that Deimos handed the site over to someone else and the site comes back up under new admin? Nobody else thinks that it's a big fat honeypot for the Feds?

Smart thinking... :dance2:

Since a few months ago, Deimos, the site administrator, lacks the necessary time to take care of the website, because of personal matters he's been needing to attend to. For this reason, he has decided to leave the site staff.

Before leaving, he assigned a new site administrator from among his friends to take care of the site. The old moderator team will continue helping with the site, unchanged. We will try to keep running everything just as it always has been.

The trackers and website seem to be working properly, and should any issues arise, they will be taken care of as soon as possible. The site might be going on and offline over the next days as we work out any problems.

Welcome back, and enjoy your stay!

- Umlauf

Demonoid Site admin

This is taken from the welcome page at Demonoid

I'll take my chances cautiously, after all demonoid trackers have been showing up over the past few weeks.

About time it got online again.

I still remember it was one of the best. Nowadays I allmost give up hope on P2P. What bugs me most are the people who scream they found a virus with their AVG free edition, while they probably hear atleast once a day that AVG has some much false positives.

Are there people who can share an invite with me? I would appreciate it very much.

had to clear my cache and cookies on the server, but WOOHOO!!! is the best description!

Welcome Back Demonoid!

still need invite to demonoid, pm me with code pls, got a different link from someone before bout 32/64 bit os's...

I didn't have a chance to try it out when it was online before it was brought down. I would really like to try it. If u have an invite please PM thanks.

To invite someone to the site, give him/her one of the following invitation codes, and the account registration address:

http://www.Demonoid.com/register.php?with_invite=1

Please note: To avoid abuse, invitations are limited. Also, if someone you invite gets warned/banned, you might get warned/banned too.

Please do not try to sell your invitation codes. It is against site policy. Thank you! Invitation code list:

-gone-

You can not create more invitations at the moment

GL HF Everyone. First come First serve I think.

Hey thanks eBait, i registered with the last one. So don't bother to try that anymore :rolleyes:

Archived