Application Listings Updates

Lite

• Administrator

News.pngWe are proud to announce a major overhaul of our application listings. We have removed lots of old, outdated and unpopular applications and uploaded many new popular and interesting applications.

The full list is as follows:

Removals: Adaware SE, Kaspersky Anti-Hacker, ML IPod, VirtualDubMod, eDonkey2000, Blubster, WinMX, Clean eXeem, McAfee Stand-Alone Virus Scanner, ParetoLogic AntiSpyware, GetRight, Piolet, Flac, Lame, DVD2SVCD, The (Rapidshare) Grabber, Memturbo, Sygate Firewall, StyleXP, SphereXP.

Additions: eMule Xtreme, Halite Bittorrent. SuperManolito, Rootkit Revealer, Dr.Web CureIt!, SuperAntiSpyware, Sandboxie, ThreatFire, Online Armor, nLite/ vLite, RivaTuner, System Safety Monitor, SUPER Converter, CCCP, DVDx, VSO ConvertXtoDVD, XnView, Paint.NET, HJ Split, Virtual Box, Free Download Manager, Vystel, UxTheme Patcher, GetDiz.

A special thanks to JunkInternetMail, Scorpion and Shought for their suggestions.

If you have any further suggestions or comments feel free to post a reply in this topic.

We hope you enjoy these updates.

Thanks,

The nsane.down team

• Replies 26
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, some of them are new, some of them are familiar, but i'm sure they're good since they're on nsane!

I see you also changed the logo of nsane into a .... ? Looks cool though.

One thing:

I see this:

'<% GUEST MESSAGE %>' above > nsane forums. Probably some kind of error in the code? I think i shouldn't be receiving a guest message as member of the forums :dance2: This is probably due to the latest changes, right?

• Administrator

Which logo are you referring too?

In the process of updating the forum software, that message will go soon.

Which logo are you referring too?

In the process of updating the forum software, that message will go soon.

The logo showing in the tab(s) in FF and showing in the url bar. ;)

• Administrator

Forums are now fully upgraded. Favicon shold be back to normal and shouldn't be anything wierd happening now. If there is please report it ;)

I see the (viewable for other members) post count has become more precise... First it was just a round number, now 2 digits behind the comma.

May i ask what were the other changes/upgrades?

• Administrator

Its just an update to the latest version of IP.Board, so lots of bug fixes and security updates.

As i told lot of people, Total Commander is the choice for file manager. I think we should add that program to the fav list.

I love errors???^^^^^^^^^

Think you could add FFDShow?

ffdshow is DirectShow and VFW codec for decoding/encoding many video and audio formats, including DivX and XviD movies using libavcodec, xvid and other opensourced libraries with a rich set of postprocessing filters.

It is a massive codec pack that supports tons of different codecs. I think it is a lot better then any other codec pack out there. Only thing is that there are updates all the time, since the last official stable release was last year, but more recent updates are nearly every day or so often.

Here is the link to the download site for the newer versions.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173941

The nightly builds by xxl and clsid are used by tons of people.

Writing just to say a big *thank you* to all of you that makes this a great website.

Keep it up, your work is very appreciated!

Thanks!

I love errors???^^^^^^^^^

ffdshow is DirectShow and VFW codec for decoding/encoding many video and audio formats, including DivX and XviD movies using libavcodec, xvid and other opensourced libraries with a rich set of postprocessing filters.

It is a massive codec pack that supports tons of different codecs. I think it is a lot better then any other codec pack out there. Only thing is that there are updates all the time, since the last official stable release was last year, but more recent updates are nearly every day or so often.

Here is the link to the download site for the newer versions.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173941

The nightly builds by xxl and clsid are used by tons of people.

K-Lite (Mega) Codec Pack(s) include(s) FFDShow...

both K-lite and CCCP use ffdshow..so there is no need to add it

Hirens Boot Disk

If you dont have it I can rapidshare it to you.

Yeah, you should add that :) And WinAvi maybe? I just heard there's a new version out, going to try it this evening and will post some results in the software news section.

New version was spyware added.

• Administrator

Hirens Boot Disk is a bit big to list on the FP without an "official" download link to it somewhere on the net (We are not going to have RS links etc). As such, it won't be listed.

bearoninternet

Thank you all for your hard work, it's getting better and better. :console:

Imho gomplayer is worthy to add to the list.

Cheers, if i can help in any way, just let me know :oops:

Archived