Software Inquiry

irefay

Hey,

I am in charge of scheduling 200 tasks for over 13,000 people in the next month. Does anyone know of some software that would be good for that? Right now I am using exel but it is not powerful enough and it cannot look for scheduling conflicts or be programed easily to not allow overloading.

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Views 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

I am in charge of scheduling 200 tasks for over 13,000 people in the next month. Does anyone know of some software that would be good for that? Right now I am using exel but it is not powerful enough and it cannot look for scheduling conflicts or be programed easily to not allow overloading.

Thanks

Are you looking for call center / help desk scheduling software? Are you pushing software? What kind of tasks?

http://www.fileflash.com/program/23176/

Schedule Multiple Shifts Automatically

The Shift Schedules S2-10-50 Excel spreadsheet automatically assigns up to 50 people to up to 10 shifts per day in response to your scheduling needs and your employee's preferences and qualifications. The program automatically assigns days off and creates schedules for up to a month. The spreadsheet produces individual and group schedules and comes in sizes for 6, 10 and 20 shifts for up to 500 employees. It also creates a vCalendar file to transfer schedules to your PDA, Smart Phone and Outlook Calendar. Microsoft Excel or compatible spreadsheet program is required. During the free trial period restrictions apply with respect to the number of schedules displayed. The companion S2-Shift Maker can convert your sales, or other time-dependant employee needs, into schedule shifts for a one week period. It also schedules employee breaks during periods of slack activities.

Spreadsheets for other scheduling applications are available at the website.

Freware!

13,000 people have to go through 200 tasks. Each task has a block of time and max number of people who can attend. Each person goes through several tasks a day and because of things like doctors appointments, they often have to be rescheduled.

Thanks

Archived