Nod32 v3 and quarantine

Pacca

hi everybody :rolleyes:

i have a question: in nod32 version 3 there is a way to remove the auto-quarantine of infected files?

thx

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go to Advanced setup, Antivirus and antispyware, Real time system protection and press Setup. Go to Cleaning and set the car from the middle to the left, where it says No cleaning. Now you will get a popup every time an infected file is found and you can choose the action yourself.

Go to Advanced setup, Antivirus and antispyware, Real time system protection and press Setup. Go to Cleaning and set the car from the middle to the left, where it says No cleaning. Now you will get a popup every time an infected file is found and you can choose the action yourself.

yes. but when a popus with all the options come, to disable the quarantine i have to press advanced setup and remove the tick of quarantine. there isn't a way to disable this this in all the popups for ever?

yes. but when a popus with all the options come, to disable the quarantine i have to press advanced setup and remove the tick of quarantine. there isn't a way to disable this this in all the popups for ever?

So you want to disable the option of putting a file into quarantine, hmmm don't know if you can do that. I'll try to find it, but it's likely i won't.

Edit: Searched for a while and i didn't find it. I think you'll have to edit Eset's installer/files to do that. Don't think it's possible just by using options.

So you want to disable the option of putting a file into quarantine, hmmm don't know if you can do that. I'll try to find it, but it's likely i won't.

Edit: Searched for a while and i didn't find it. I think you'll have to edit Eset's installer/files to do that. Don't think it's possible just by using options.

like i thought (this is was possible in nod32 v2)...thx!

like i thought (this is was possible in nod32 v2)...thx!

Yeah, i know... I liked the v2 interface better than i like this one, but i'll have to live with it, i guess. :welcome:

Yeah, i know... I liked the v2 interface better than i like this one, but i'll have to live with it, i guess. :welcome:

mmm...yes the interface of v2 was good, but was too much 98-style. this is less poor and more xp-style!

Yeah, i know... I liked the v2 interface better than i like this one, but i'll have to live with it, i guess. ;)

mmm...yes the interface of v2 was good, but was too much 98-style. this is less poor and more xp-style!

I'd say it's more Vista-style.. :sneaky: Well in XP (or server2k3, i'm usin' it :D) it'll go nicely too with good themes..

Archived