Nero Multimedia 11.0.11200 / Kwik Media (BurnLite) 11.0.16401

anuraag

• Replies 29
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you please elaborate where the key didn't work?

Was it in the installation, or when you try to run on of Nero applications?

What Nero product did you installed?

Did you modified the hosts file?

When I was install Nero I used your second key during install process. Everything was ok.

Then I was delete that key in Nero Control Center, and i tried to put key from front page, but he was not accepted. I got window that I must buy nero.

And final, I was return your second key and everything was ok again.

I was installed Nero Multimedia Suite, full setup. Not platinum version.

I didn't modified the hosts file because I installed Nero in Virtual Machine (win xp sp3) without Internet connection. So there was no need for modification the host file.

That is all. :) I hope I was helpful.

PS. Sorry for my English. :(

jofre, thanks a lot for all of your uploads!.

Key by jofre is working for me. The key I downloaded in that time from frontpage, didn't work on the latest version. How do I know? When I entered it in my installer, I got the error that key is invalid, Nero ControlCenter does not accept it.

Cheers ;)

Thanks a lot for your comment. Did you used only the key jofre posted or you used iOTA's patch also?

Only the key.

Cheers ;)

Thank you both for your confirmation!.

stajke, thanks a lot for your detailed comment!.

The first serial got blacklisted, and the second serial is still valid (for now).

Since the first key is still working for me, I installed a new virtual machine and install Nero with the first key. Indeed it was invalid, but I managed to get it to work with iOTA's patch.

Here is an explanation:

Nero ControlCenter is based on the AdvrCntr6.dll file, which is located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\AdvrCntr6, in order to verify if the serials are valid.

iOTA's patch patching it so it won't blacklist the first serial.

In the picture below you can see the patched AdvrCntr6.dll file. It's size is 6.95 MB.

The original AdvrCntr6.dll file is 6.97 MB.

neroadvrcntr6filessizes.png

So it's good that the seconds serial is still valid, but you can get the first one working too with iOTA's patch.

Of course that when the second one will be blacklisted you'll be able to use it or the first one with iOTA's patch.

Archived