Video: Google Earth Displayed on 48 Screens

beer

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reminds me of the days when I built LED video displays. I use to build the equivalent of a Jumbotron. When we finished building the displays, we use to watch mpeg videos (showing my age) on it to troubleshoot color issues... Was a blast

reminds me of the days when I built LED video displays. I use to build the equivalent of a Jumbotron. When we finished building the displays, we use to watch mpeg videos (showing my age) on it to troubleshoot color issues... Was a blast

nice. I have always wondered what kind of video card or display devices they use to power all those displays? :think:

nice. I have always wondered what kind of video card or display devices they use to power all those displays? :think:

without giving away company secrets, it is customized software with a specific video card with a non-typical output.

The video display can either be run on single phase 120 or three phase 240 AC power

Archived