Process Lasso 5.1.0.26a

anuraag

I noticed that in HTTP File Server's Link is not as in the Pic... I mean it's not as 'http://127.0.0.1/..." , for me it's another link!! is that why It didn't worked?, thanks in Advance

No that's not problem

you might haven't followed instruction correctly.

Hi again, thanks for replay, I don't know..but I doubt that I made a mistake in the first step when I added the link to host file, when I pasted it..tried to save it...it said that I have not enough permissions...so I saved it on desktop as .txt, then copied it and replaced the original host file.., any problem in that?

• Replies 35
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it will work

Posted Image

For some weird reasons, it won't work for me. Here's the screenshot:

Posted Image

Yes it will work

Posted Image

For some weird reasons, it won't work for me. Here's the screenshot:

Which version are you using to active ??

I try this method & it works with me

Which version are you using to active ??

I try this method & it works with me

I'm using the latest Process Lasso version: 5.1.0.30 or whatever is the latest version - they seem to update ever other day, so I can't keep track of it :P

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, I've followed the steps completely and precisely and it failed.

I'm using the latest Process Lasso version: 5.1.0.30 or whatever is the latest version - they seem to update ever other day, so I can't keep track of it :P

I install version 5.1.0.26 & use key to active it. After that, download latest version & Install over old version.

It works with me.

I install version 5.1.0.26 & use key to active it. After that, download latest version & Install over old version.

It works with me.

Well I don't think the professional version will bring me any good, except the nag screen at start-up will be gone, but I don't think it's worth it to go through all the hassle. Either ways, I did try that method before, I tried it with the older version included to reduce the size and it didn't work, so I'm just going to stick with the free edition till a working patch comes out.

Peace :)

You cant activate latest version with key.

You must first install od version (5.0.0.26) then activate it with key then install latest version /5.1.0.30).

Mine works now too. I swear I installed v5.0.0.26 and it didn't work. I think my problem was either that I didn't do it in the right order (if that matters) or I didn't change the ip address to 127.0.0.1 in the HTTP File Server program.

• 2 months later...

Activated successfully on lastest version (5.1.0.54) with same method, using GAOTD key included.

Just make sure: HFS using port 80 before you press active button, activation fail in my PC because HFS use port 8080 (80 using by TeamViewer_Service).

Thank anuraag and ru-board.

Archived