help with setting up nod32

naps

NOD32 2.70.39 Includes Fix 2.2 By Nsane i have this fix downloaded on all my computers just wondering how to mess around with the settings, seem like when running the nod32, files are locked and not scanning properly if anyone has a tut on to fixing the setting let me know thanks in advance.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple:

Uninstall both-1

Install Nod, dont restart!-2

Install fix, reboot-3

Right Click on Nod icon, update now-4

Precourtionary meassure in exclusions enter Fix location-5

i know how to use the fix, i just wanted to know how i can use nod32 i ment fixing the settings when i run a scan i get files are locked and nod32 couldn't perform the action when files are locked

one thing, have you...

in AMON(realtime scanning), setting, exclude, exclude the nod32 directory, so he don't detect the nsane fix as a virus and delete it?

as far as i know, you can't do anything about the locked files.

some files are locked by the system and nod32 can't access them.

i don't know if other antivirus can access them, or if they simply ignore them on their logs (probably the second)

one thing, have you...

in AMON(realtime scanning), setting, exclude, exclude the nod32 directory, so he don't detect the nsane fix as a virus and delete it?

i don't know if other antivirus can access them, or if they simply ignore them on their logs (probably the second)

These files are files constantly in use by windows or damaged archives which can not harm your computer. Just leave them as they are and don't worry about them.

one thing, have you...

KIS can, it's scans almost everything.

one thing, have you...

KIS can, it's scans almost everything.

KIS probably doesn't give you a notice of this files NOT being scanned. I can't be sure about this because i haven't tried KIS (yet), but i guess this is true. Damaged archives and files locked by the filesystem just can't be accessed (as far as i know).

thanks alot guys and what do you mean by deleting the fix? can you explain more in detail please, why would nod32 think it is a virus? how would i go about deleting it

thanks alot guys and what do you mean by deleting the fix? can you explain more in detail please, why would nod32 think it is a virus? how would i go about deleting it

Archived