Need a movie

flempie

I really want this movie: All You've Got is from year 2006 and I can't find it with limewire does someone know where I can found it or how I can find it ^_^

thx anyway :D

gr flempie

• Replies 23
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes I have it....ya really want it ?

yea its is for a good friend of mine and she isn't really good with pc's :)

well :) I guess I can upload it and pm you the links....but I'm usually lazy...so don't expect any pm's any time soon :lmao:

whahahaha that is ok :) i don't need it in a minute so do it when you have got time :lmao:

and thx anyway

gr flempie :)

download emule, and then download the movie yourself..

limewire is good voor mp3's not for big files..

thx for the reaply but marik is it alrealy giving it to me if that isn't working i will do this :)

thx anyway

flempie

bearoninternet

Torrents might be even better for movies, or newsgroups.

upload complete...just pm'ed you the links...enjoy :)

• 2 months later...
I just search "Rapidshare" and then the item I am looking for. Almost never fails

:wacko: What is Rapidshare? It looks like a web hosting site - not a download site.

I just search "Rapidshare" and then the item I am looking for. Almost never fails

:wacko: What is Rapidshare? It looks like a web hosting site - not a download site.

Oh my, we've got some things to explain here... RapidShare is a web hosting service where you can create an account and upload files to their servers so other people can download it.

I don't know exactly how this works, but you get points for downloads and your download will be deleted if not downloaded for some time or something like that, with the points you can get a premium rapidshare account(multiple downloads at the same time, no waiting time before DL, and such) or you can just buy a premium account, i myself just use the free service and do something else whilst waiting... Multiple files dl'ing at the same time isn't needed anyway since their servers use my whole DL capacity and i can just start the next DL after the previous.

So, to come back to this topic, when you search rapidshare + the file you need in google it will most likely come up with a site that has a link to a rapidshare download that you need r it will find the direct rapidshare page if you're lucky.

• 5 months later...

Limewire actually nowadays sucks with movies gone are the days when limewire used to be no.1 p2p client for downloading movies i had downloaded all Rambo movies and Austin powers movies from it.Well Good Bye old Days.

I use uTorrent for all. I download games, movies, music (since I listen to house, electro, techno,... its easy to find!).

Used eMule, but didnt like!

eMule is dificult.. lol and the RIAA scare and the servers and the files and the connections and the LONG wait... LimeWire, NewGroups, Torrents, And HOT LINKS RS with the new ip trick thing... =) FTW

I use uTorrent for all. I download games, movies, music (since I listen to house, electro, techno,... its easy to find!).

Used eMule, but didnt like!

ditto :unsure: .

Actually Emule queuing ssystem sucks otherwise u will get for sure something on emule which you don't get on RS or torrents.

• 4 months later...

Archived