Windows Vista* for MSDN users

incurable

Hello,

They didn't give me a CD/DVD with my new laptop.

Now am downloading a torrent and it's description writes "Windows Vista Business for MSDN users - No serial"

I have my own serial under my laptop for Business but.. What MSDN means exactly?

Thanks

Jim

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSDN = Microsoft Developer Network

That's a "downloadcenter" for developers, who will get the beta's/RTM's first. -- payservice --

MSDN Wiki for more info

But if you didn't get a Dvd with your laptop, you have to go back, and ask one.

If you have a Dell/Acer/HP/.. you will have a hidden partition with restore data, that's something like the Vista dvd B)

MSDN = Microsoft Developer Network

That's a "downloadcenter" for developers, who will get the beta's/RTM's first. -- payservice --

MSDN Wiki for more info

But if you didn't get a Dvd with your laptop, you have to go back, and ask one.

If you have a Dell/Acer/HP/.. you will have a hidden partition with restore data, that's something like the Vista dvd ^_^

Thanks dude for MSDN.

I asked for it but they don't give to anyone, they have an agreement with HP to do not give any disc(s).

I had a partition but I did a full format and I installed XP.

But... If I want to install again Windows Vista Business how I'm gonna do it? I have the serial but not the DVD.

damn them! *am looking for some torrents but no seeders until now.

Did you looked at The Pirate Bay or IsoHunt already ? :P

If you don't want to download x gigs you could ask a friend who had downloaded Vista already.

Or simply use XP, it works fine, not ?

I looked in there yeh, just a few seeders only and downloading with 1.5kbps :P

I have XP (with no valid key) but I wanted to find WVB(WinVisBus blabla) to have a cd with my valid serial.

Nevermind!!! Thanks for replying bro.

I asked for it but they don't give to anyone, they have an agreement with HP to do not give any disc(s).

They do have it. u can buy one for around 20 odd dollors (mainly for the shipping charges)

Or if u good reason.. tech support would be able to send one for free. :)

This I know for sure bcoz I work for HP

They do have it. u can buy one for around 20 odd dollors (mainly for the shipping charges)

Or if u good reason.. tech support would be able to send one for free. :)

This I know for sure bcoz I work for HP

It's ok now, I found a DVD with all Windows Vista from a friend and I put my original serial key while installation and it works perfect!

:-)

Archived