Man is shocked when prostitute turns out to be his daughter

beer

678319-germany-prostitution-finance-economy-sex-files.jpg

A MAN got more than he bargained for when a prostitute he ordered to his hotel room turned out to be his daughter. (Picture: AFP Source: Herald Sun)

A man who ordered a prostitute to his hotel room collapsed when his daughter turned up at the door.

Titus Ncube from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, said the shock of seeing his 20-year-old daughter sent him to the ground.

The unnamed woman reportedly fled the building.

According to the Zimbabwe News, Ncube ordered the prostitute as he was experiencing marital problems.

“I am sorry for what I did,” he said. “I spoke to my wife and my daughter… I apologised for my actions because I just wanted my family back."

Ncube said his daughter was no longer working as a prostitute and was planning to return to school.

"My marital problems are not over, but we have a marriage counsellor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period in our marriage," he added.

On hearing the news, his wife said: “If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago.”

I almost fell out of my seat after reading this.

owned.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiring a prostitute to try and fix your marital issues is like hiring a professional bank robber to be a security guard in a bank.

when you think about it STD's are not only disease of risk spreading from them two- sick mentality is another "gift" to their nation :sarc:

Sad, to be honest. Man I would've liked to see the guy's face when he saw his daughter being the prostitute, what a f-ed up moment that must've been... Sad and funny at the same time...

EDIT: What irony... :D

would been more funny if he order two at once and the second one was his wife

April_-%28153%292.jpg

arnold_angry2.jpg

Haha, nice one, dude! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Changed the picture codes, so they wouldn't work and thus save bandwich :)

• Administrator

Those who don't know, it's called incest. Sites like 4chan, etc. this word is quite common. :P

Anyway, sad to hear. I guess a country's economy speaks a lot about what type of way of earning one selects.

Girls from Zimbabwe don't look like that. :rofl: That reminds me of those singles ads that come up showing me American girls who are waiting to meet me in some local area that has no women like in the picture.

Just a general comment: For any man to have a daughter that turn tricks/strips for a living; You F'ed up as a father.

Archived