Process Lasso 5.1.0.26

anuraag

• Replies 39
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0veRr it's already been mentioned numerous times that v24 was pulled as it was a bugged build.

You already have access to v23 so just use that instead.

zed do you know if I buy a single lifetime licence whether I will be able to use it on a few machines?

As Is With Others On Here, I have One Free License I Will Send To The First Person To Send Me A PM With Their Email Address

Sent To Chris`

Cheers zed

did you buy it if so you can give the standard pc license to someone on nsane its what me and several others did

Someone like me :rolleyes: heheh

Well, I'm waiting for new patch.

By the way, does anyone know the forum address of the patch developer person (I think admin@crack) so I can check out if there's any news about it?

Again, thank you all for posting here, sharing keys, helping others and letting us updated :lol:

Cheers zed

did you buy it if so you can give the standard pc license to someone on nsane its what me and several others did

Someone like me :rolleyes: heheh

Well, I'm still waiting for new patch.

By the way, does anyone know the forum address of the patch developer person (I guess admin@crack) so I can check out if there's any news about it?

Again, thank you all for posting here, sharing keys, helping others and letting us updated :lol:

last i heard there was no plan to make a patch for 64 at this time read that on nsane somewhere

also if you want you can try the bitcoin route its cheaper using bitcoins to buy then even softpedia link

$10.84 cents at current exchange rate for lifetime and one year is $7.19

No not bought it yet.

Does the multi licence work ok from multiple IP addresses?

And do you know the bitcoin equivalent price for the multi-licence?

No not bought it yet.

Does the multi licence work ok from multiple IP addresses?

And do you know the bitcoin equivalent price for the multi-licence?

it should work ok from multiple ips not sure though you should email [email protected] they will tell you price etc your have to email them anyway once you pay with bitcoins to get it activated its not autmatic

anyway the multilicense is around 14.2 dollars of coruse that price changes minute to minute hour to hour

http://bitsum.com/pl_home_pay_with_bitcoins.php

Hello again, nsane friends...

Does anyone have any news about a working "fix" for the new Process Lasso version 5.1.0.26 x64?

I've been looking for it anxiously :rolleyes:

Please, let us know if you find anything :lol:

Thanks.

Archived