For Updating ESS OR EAV

shanijee

i am waiting for nsane fix for since v566 release now v642 release no nsanefix still develop

if nsnae release a crack it will not work on future release because v3 is on developing stage and eset always fix cracking in next version

so in my opinion nsane have to release a pirated server other then fix for v3 crack's are waste of time

please vote for nsanefix for v3 or a pirated server

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am waiting for nsane fix for since v566 release now v642 release no nsanefix still develop

if nsnae release a crack it will not work on future release because v3 is on developing stage and eset always fix cracking in next version

so in my opinion nsane have to release a pirated server other then fix for v3 crack's are waste of time

please vote for nsanefix for v3 or a pirated server

I think you might be right, but maybe eset will give up once in their battle against all the cracks and fixes...

Nsane will finish the fix in his own time, he does not owe the fix to any of us.

In the main time just use Box fix or Nodlogin, those still work.

I vote for nsane fix which uses the retail server and does not not change the core, but I doubt there's such fix anyway.

SHOUGHT and (few others members)!

i was having probl with ESS 3.0.566 and i've been told to install 3.0.642......

i installed 3.0.642 and patched it with dasumo v 2

dasumogu8.jpg

after that it updated lage files

updatingju6.jpg

but the problem it says is that the expiry remained the same.....

xprir3.jpg

plz tell me the valid solution and do tell me DOES MY MANUAL UPDATES FROM PIRTAED SERVERS (after editing update server) effect its automatic ESET update servers......??????????

plz help me as sharing is CARING :lmao:

Archived