spy sweeper attacking adwatch

myidisbb

anyone else getting the latest definitionm update wanting to claim ad-watch is adware?

had both on and active.

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prolly just a false positive, should be fixed in the next definition update...hopefully :P

prolly just a false positive, should be fixed in the next definition update...hopefully :P

i let it quatine it and afterwards restore it, reboot, spysweeper scan again and nothing with adwatch on and off. oh well. crazy day. well got to go feed the gremlins.

Guest justice4all

...off the topic here, but does anyone else have a problem with Spysweeper on windows shutdown? It always comes up a "Ending Program" window every time I shutdown. :P

...off the topic here, but does anyone else have a problem with Spysweeper on windows shutdown? It always comes up a "Ending Program" window every time I shutdown. :P

it might been doing something when you was shuting down. try closing programs before shutting down. you really dont want to have to end program all the time. might cause an error later. 512 ram or a gb?

Guest justice4all
it might been doing something when you was shuting down.  try closing programs before shutting down.  you really dont want to have to end program all the time.  might cause an error later.  512 ram or a gb?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

512. tried shutitng down everything else, still nothing. I'll re-install it.

EDIT: The messages have stoped now. :P

Archived