10 killer firrefox extensions

dock98

I don't see how Fasterfox changes anything, I'm not using it and pages load fast for me,lol.

(...)

FasterFox has a function that loads all links on a site before you click them, this will have the pages you might visit ready when you click the links. This makes your browsing faster. It also contains many other (little) time saving tweaks.

(...)

Also, whats the usefulness of download statusbar? It's more in the way than the download window.

(...)

In my opinion the download statusbar is more handy than the download windows is, but this is just user preference. Use what you like most.

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
talakitok

uhmm... can i ask??...wat are some of the firefox addons that is most be useful in protecting from any spyware??..or anythin else that u know that its not be in a computer??...hehehe..pls help...thx... ;) :whistle: :)

uhmm... can i ask??...wat are some of the firefox addons that is most be useful in protecting from any spyware??..or anythin else that u know that its not be in a computer??...hehehe..pls help...thx... ;) :whistle: :)

NoScript

AD-Block-Plus

uhmm... can i ask??...wat are some of the firefox addons that is most be useful in protecting from any spyware??..or anythin else that u know that its not be in a computer??...hehehe..pls help...thx... :whistle: :whistle: ;)

NoScript

AD-Block-Plus

If you use those two you can be almost sure you'll never get a virus through firefox... Except for when you download a nice looking image which has an .exe extension and when you open screws up your system(not speaking out of own experience :)).

I personally don't use NoScript, but AdBlock is very useful.

uhmm... can i ask??...wat are some of the firefox addons that is most be useful in protecting from any spyware??..or anythin else that u know that its not be in a computer??...hehehe..pls help...thx... :whistle: :whistle: ;)

NoScript

AD-Block-Plus

If you use those two you can be almost sure you'll never get a virus through firefox... Except for when you download a nice looking image which has an .exe extension and when you open screws up your system(not speaking out of own experience :)).

I personally don't use NoScript, but AdBlock is very useful.

Yeah, these two will block almost anything.....

Archived