New program

flempie

hey

i dont know where to put it so i thought I put it here.

i found a very usefull program here is the link http://www.versiontracker.com/ is thought mabye it is something for on the site and i hope there will be a crack with it so I can download it <_<

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

already knew about this but nice find <_<

already knew about this but nice find :P

ok ty i will post a new reply in this topic when i will find a new program <_<

What was the program name?

i think he meant this site keeps us informed with the latest updates of most of the apps out there...

ANYONE WANT VersionTracker Pro V4.0+CRACK PM ME

SacredCultivator

User Experience wise.. Is this a good program? As I manually find uppdates at times, using the filehippo checker at the moment...

SacredCultivator

@Jman123: Hehe yeah that is what I am using currently.

User Experience wise.. Is this a good program? As I manually find uppdates at times, using the filehippo checker at the moment...

I've used it and i didn't like it at the time(version 3), it's CNET service and all comments about it(found on their own site!) were bad :P But i don't know about version 4.

I use that one too, I think they both do basically the same thing.

FileHippo update checker just checks for updates of programs found on their site. VersionTracker tries to find updates for every program, that's the difference :dance2:

the one on filehippo.nl doesn't work with me so that is why i want versiontracker pro.......

I've used it and i didn't like it at the time(version 3), it's CNET service and all comments about it(found on their own site!) were bad :rolleyes: But i don't know about version 4.

I use that one too, I think they both do basically the same thing.

FileHippo update checker just checks for updates of programs found on their site. VersionTracker tries to find updates for every program, that's the difference :rolleyes:

Yeah, but most likely a majority of the programs people use are on filehippo anyway,lol.

Archived