• ahashare
    • torlock
    • other torrent site not specified

i just wondering.. if any of my nsanemates here using my favorite torrent site

• Replies 23
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one as in France we have a very nice law ... HADOPI ... which just look after IP addresses that are coming from torrent or emule !! :angry:

Only direct download !!

No one as in France we have a very nice law ... HADOPI ... which just look after IP addresses that are coming from torrent or emule !! :angry:

Only direct download !!

are you telling the truth? zZZzZZzZ DONT COMMENT

Closed and private Trackers only. I live in germany so open trackers are a no-go.

Even though not i think open trackers have often not the quality of private sites.

Also the risk to get infected with viruses or download fakes is much much higher. :)

Torrentz.eu. It's not a torrent site per-say, but combines toggether different ones and shows which are verified too. Got to love that! :) :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to T0nyB's torrent verifier, I also want to suggest Fenopy Fake Finder for verifying torrents. It's not 100% accurate but good as a reference. Files on private torrent sites/trackers usually result in "not found."

I use torrents very rarely now(when i did my favorite was thepiratebay) due to growing trend of RIAA/MPAA booby traps. Now I mostly use https like megaupload and the likes :thumbsup:

Me personally, I use

What.CD/Waffles.fm - for music

Tehconnection - for films

TorrentLeech - for Scene

RevolutionTT - for TV

IPTorrents - for general stuff

UndergroundGamer/BitGamer - for games

TheBox - for british TV

Coexist - Upcoming Music site

AlphaOmega - Upcoming General site

SeedNShare - Co-owner on this movie site, so try to use it more than Tehconnection

Only direct download !!

You must be kidding...

Hadopi is just some shi*** law completly useless, where 4 "ingeneers" have to watch over 70 000 000 of people...

Furthermore they just look for people who download french movie/music(I won't download them I promess at least I don't want cause our movies and music are as good as I don't know... you can imagine the worst)

Well, don't worry I like demonoid.me and h33t when I want to download some apps, and TPB plus isohunt.com when I don't find what I look for on other trackers like Unlimited Tracker or Torrent411(which are french private trackers) or in DDL

I don't know the others :P

For games, etc - thepiratebay.

Software and such - nsane, of course, but also demonoid, and h33t.

For movies and so on - yify-torrents.com and 300mbunited.com

Whatcd,DB9 and Waffles for music,everything else comes from usenet.

Archived