Vipre Antivirus 2012 Genuine License Key

Trap

box-vpc.gif

Next-generation anti-malware technology

VIPRE detects and remediates viruses, spyware, rootkits, bots, Trojans and other malware via a single, powerful anti-malware engine.

High-performance PC security

VIPRE utilizes an advanced technology stack to scan large volumes of information quickly, with minimal performance impact.

Advanced anti-rootkit technology

VIPRE finds and disables malicious hidden processes, threats, modules, services, files and alternate data streams (ADS) on user systems.

Real-time monitoring and protection

VIPRE monitors and protects against malware threats including zero-day threats, in real time. It leverages multiple detection methods, including heuristics, behavioral analysis and traditional signature based technologies, to analyze malware.

Antivirus, anti-phishing email security

VIPRE includes comprehensive protection against email viruses and phishing scams, with direct support for Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail and any email program that uses POP3 and SMTP.

Remote device scanning

VIPRE includes a remote device scanner that auto-scans removable drives and files for threats.

sharecode : /4a8af6ad

Password : nsanetrap

• Replies 26
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any trial reset????

uhmmm please give us the promotional page of vipre pls

i think this is a promotional key

Was lucky enuff to get a free 1 yr license key from the Tom's Hardware GA I posted here. They gave like 5,000 keys. I'd give away mine but it's my backup if something goes tits up.

The patch request thread:

http://www.nsaneforu...ernet-security/

@Alien....both the AV and Internet Security 30 day downs are exactly the same size but each of the serial entry screens are specific so it's not determined by the key itself.

Seriously,what's the point with this???

You paste it on some bogus site making it look more like "warez" not an genuine giveaway.

How about linking with the real giveaway site,if there exists such ..

You paste it on some bogus site making it look more like "warez" not an genuine giveaway.

Because some one requested the key ;)

And yes its a Genuine key -_-

If you are interested in real giveaway site then go find it OR lemme know if you like spoon feeding ;)

Because some one requested the key ;)

And yes its a Genuine key -_-

If you are interested in real giveaway site then go find it OR lemme know if you like spoon feeding ;)

Thanks but no thanks.

I'm happy with my current AV. :)

Agreed. Even if it was a legitimate key, it will most likely be blacklisted soon, so there's no point..

Expired/blacklisted already. Congrats :-)

Figures...lol

If you don't end up getting getting one from this thread I'll give the one I got IF you'll actually use it. ;)

I to myself намутил a key on vipre internet security 2012 B) , now sit I adjust with Google Translate, All is excellent (: :D

Archived