Hide Files In A .JPG

Marik

well this tutorial is meant for the hiding of files any sort of files in let's say a .jpg file but it works with any picture extension i chose jpg coz it's small in size not like .bmp how can have even 10 mb....now that said and done let's get it on :dance2:

1. First you need any kind of file archiver (winrar, winzip, 7zip etc)

2. Now you just take what you wanna hide if it's just one file than don't use the achiever you will only need to use the achiever when you are dealing with multiple files

3. Now compress (if we are talking about multiple files) the files you wanna hide in the picture

4. Make sure you give the resulting archive a simple name "etc" for ex

5. Now just go to Start -> Run and type "cmd" without the quotes

6. Go to where you have the 2 files (the pic and the archive)

7. Once you are in the respective folder where you placed the 2 files type in cmd the following

COPY /B "name of the picture.extension" + "name of the archive.extension" "name of the new file.extension"

and that's it it will now take those 2 files and combine them to form a new file (picture) with the name of the last command (that would be the "name of the new file.extension"

in simple terms it will be something like this...i toked for ex "kof.jpg" and "Naruto363.rar" and placed them in a folder named x in my games dir :whistle: so this in cmd should look like

D:\Games\x\COPY /B kof.jpg + Naruto363.rar kofsecret.jpg

and that's it :P now all you have to do is go into winrar browse to the respective folder where the file (pic) was made and open it....you will find the thing you hid in there

• Replies 7
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's archiver :dance2: Not achiever.

Hehe, what are you hiding from people marik? :whistle: In your little secret image files...

It's archiver :sneaky: Not achiever.

Hehe, what are you hiding from people marik? :P In your little secret image files...

i was wondering who the new spelling monitor was. congratulations

well I made this post like 1 year ago on HS you can't expect me to remember if I mistyped something

It's archiver :sneaky: Not achiever.

Hehe, what are you hiding from people marik? :P In your little secret image files...

i was wondering who the new spelling monitor was. congratulations

Sarcasm, i love that :P

well I made this post like 1 year ago on HS you can't expect me to remember if I mistyped something

I don't but it might look a bit more fancy :P

lol, now i can hide my pr0n vids in... a pr0n pic! :frusty:

:sneaky: :dance2: I guess.... lol

lol, now i can hide my pr0n vids in... a pr0n pic! :dance2:

Wouldn't that be suspicious... :sneaky:

Archived