Extract Part of a Movie From .RAR Set

Marik

Well this guide will show you how to extract a sample of a movie from just 1 .rar set so that way you can determine the quality of the movie and then decide if you really are gonna download the hole thing or just delete it >:dance2:.....with that being said let's begin.

1. First thing's first we need winrar with can be found here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/43210254/Winrar_3.70_Corp._Edition.rar

2. Now we need a .rar set of a movie (just the 1'st .rar set would suffice)

3. Now after you have extracted the .rar set open it with winrar

4. Now select extract to and chose the destination of the file but don't hit the OK button just yet

5. Under the Miscellaneous tab check Keep broken files

6. Hit the Ok button and it will start extracting....now at some point it will tell you that it needs the part 2 to continue the process and since we don't have part 2 just hit cancel and a windows with a error will appear close that one 2

Now just go to the folder in with you extracted the .rar sample and play it in your player....now the duration of the sample depends on the "size" of the hole set and varieties from 20 seconds to 2 minutes

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow,where do you find stuff like this?are you a tech genius or just know where to look.(i guess its the same thing).

wow,where do you find stuff like this?are you a tech genius or just know where to look.(i guess its the same thing).

no actually this really is a guide by me...I was bored one day and decided to have some fun with winrar...and ended up making the guide....despite my laziness..I posted it 1 year ago on Hacking Source....:sneaky:....actually all the guides i posted here were posted by me on Hacking Source...but since HS is dead...i had to remember the name of the site where I placed these guides :P....it took me 2 weeks to remember the name

oh sweet, i was always too lazy to search how to do this.. thx.. darn simple, yet when u r lazy.. :sneaky:

Archived