Firefox 10 - How big of an improvement over it's predecessor?

Tweety.Abd

Did you try this?

Thanks for that, it seemed that I missed re-checking the language, since it was already there. :wtf:

right click again -> Languages -> click on English / United States. The last step is necessary even when English / United States is already selected.

It works now.

• Replies 56
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Glad that it's solved. If it happens again, the steps are the same. :)

What improvement ? :nono:

Long time ago I replaced Netscape with Firefox,

now I think it is time to replace Firefox with some other browser,

but since I don't like Chrome I wonder which browser could it be !?!

What improvement ? :nono:

Long time ago I replaced Netscape with Firefox,

now I think it is time to replace Firefox with some other browser,

but since I don't like Chrome I wonder which browser could it be !?!

Opera?

None whatsoever if you ask me.

I've abandoned Firefox completely for a while now, I simply got fed-up with memory leaks, inexplicable crashes, erratic behavior, broken extensions...and the list goes on.

I used Firefox for years and I still think it's the best in terms of customizability but lately I just no longer find it worth the hassle.

None whatsoever if you ask me.

I've abandoned Firefox completely for a while now, I simply got fed-up with memory leaks, inexplicable crashes, erratic behavior, broken extensions...and the list goes on.

I used Firefox for years and I still think it's the best in terms of customizability but lately I just no longer find it worth the hassle.

I used Firefox till 4.0 and ever since then, I have been shifting from one browser to another till I finally settled with Google Chrome. I tried SRWare Iron and Comodo Dragon, but I just didn't like them for various reasons. I left Firefox for most of the reasons you've mentioned, and foremost of them being the crashes and erratic behavior.

I'd like to know what browser you're using now :)

I used Firefox till 4.0 and ever since then, I have been shifting from one browser to another till I finally settled with Google Chrome. I tried SRWare Iron and Comodo Dragon, but I just didn't like them for various reasons. I left Firefox for most of the reasons you've mentioned, and foremost of them being the crashes and erratic behavior.

I'd like to know what browser you're using now :)

I been using Google Chrome but I'm currently testing CoolNovo (aka ChromePlus), it has some nice features out-of-the-box like AdBlock, mouse gestures, automatic history cleaner, separate search bar..etc

You might wanna give it a try.

Archived