A Message in a Bottle

box

Well, it is me asking for help.

Short story:

I have been living in a temp shelter with many others for the last two weeks because my home is literally under water due to flooding (Thailand). The water is completely polluted and filthy. All I have left are two sets of clothes, a pair of floppy, an iPad, and an iPhone 3GS. I am now coughing and have a slight fever but the doctor said that I would not die today. Looking from the end of the world perspective (2012), I am ahead of schedule.

I really would appreciate if someone would top-off my prepaid mobile phone number. I am only asking because I am desperate. (It has been a long time since I cried.) I also like to say that I would never ever repay you guys for this generosity. I may or may not respond because the internet is 2G and intermittent.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxx

$1 = 28 baht

Sincerely,

Box

• Replies 25
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope your family is all alright and all safe. You have everything left you have your life.

Take care and thanks for letting us know on the forum.

SO sad to hear this event... :(

God knows I wish send you the most money I can...

but I live in country banned from international accounts

Supremo Phantom

I am myself jobless right now, but for all the times that your releases have helped me out, this is the least I can do for you my friend...

I have just completed a top up for 300THB for your no.

Your request has been completed. Please check your TrueMove credit by pressing #123# and dial,

Thank you

Please check, and in case you need the transaction details, PM me your email address, and I will send them to you.

Take care of your health, you will be in my prayers. Do keep in touch.

SP.

I,m very sad for u.Dear box you are a hero and I think i have another brother but ehsan said truth and i live in a country banned from international accounts. :(

Supremo Phantom

i used master, and it worked just fine... waiting for box to confirm that it really reached him.

@supremo

I have received the 300 baht credits. And because of you I am able to post this message.

Many thanks to others who have tried also. This little bit has given me lots of breathing room.

I am using my iphone 3gs to post for the first time and things are very small and I have a hard time seeing and reading. I am not complaining but just realizing how I must adjust to the given situation. Part of me wants to laugh but it isn't funny.

Just to let you all know that I have been living and doing volunteer work in Thailand since 2006. It was only this year that I decided to pack my bags and move back to the US because the situation here has not improve for the better. I have surcomed to the fact that my efforts did not matter much. I had a flight scheduled already too.

I just decided to stay and help the neigbors prep for the flood. It did not take me long to realize that I was trapped by the flood water and had to evac with everyone else. Despite what you may have read or seen, the flooding was made worst by the current Thai government. All for now.

My visa expiring next week and I got hell to pay for remaining in Thailand without a permition to extend my stay. This is really going to hurt. Crap!

Damn, plan b was to ...... A boat would come in handy right about now.

Sorry! to hear that Box! My well wishes to you & hang in there.. I'll do my best to help you out! :)

Hey Box- whatever life throws at you- get on the top of it!

sorry once again, just don't get through mobile top-up- transaction page...

anyhow- nice to hear others managed to help out (from nSane) with mobile top-up, just hope you'll have better luck as from now! :cheers:

Supremo Phantom

I am really glad to hear that I could reach out to you at this time... :) keep the faith and things would surely take a turn for the best.

I can not arrange that boat for you, but my prayers are still there for you and your loved ones.

take care of your health and stay safe.

• Administrator

logo_visa1.giflogo_master1.gif

Transaction Declined :(

I just get an error - not even the declined message.

I've tried both a Visa and a Mastercard.

logo_visa1.giflogo_master1.gif

Transaction Declined :(

I just get an error - not even the declined message.

I've tried both a Visa and a Mastercard.

same (sad) here too! but still proud being in such community!

meh in UK at the mo, you in China, would these be most evil countries in the world, that are banning decency transactions? :P

I bet, if I was paying for drugs- would be no probs! :evil:

Well, it is game over for me. I have did many calculations and permutations and the best alternative solution is to call it. There is no need to drag it out any longer. It is time to move on. Ranting isn't going to make my situations any better.

It would take me at least a year to recover. So I'm going to say goodbye here. Hopefully I will be back. Thanks Nsane.

To the staff: Could you please close this topic?

Added:

Ps: Wow! I just figured out how to edit in my iPhone.

wow.Where are u going?

We are need u.Are u in Thailand now?Why you are not come back to US?

Archived