Avira Internet Security 2012 - 3 Months Activation Code

madeinheaven

Consumers are increasingly aware that a potentially devastating cyber attack can happen in seconds while they surf, shop and bank online. Gone in the blink of an eye are accounts, passwords, even online banking secrets. Get Avira Internet Security 2012, then relax. Your computer and your privacy are in the best of hands.

The recently released Avira Internet Security 2012 have been designed with you in mind. This all-in-one security suite delivers comprehensive protection against all these constant cyber dangers in an easy-to-use, intuitive package that won’t slow you down – allowing you to enjoy your online experience. It not only offers you comprehensive protection from viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, phishing, adware and spyware while surfing and banking, it also has an extra FireWall to protect you from external attack. The Security suite also blocks nuisance spam mail, while the backup function creates a backup copy of your data. Just for the clarity that Avira Internet Security is formerly known as Avira AntiVir Premium Security Suite. While the old name always felt strange, the new one is more reasonable and easily identifiable.

HkZQT.jpg

Choose Avira Internet Security 2012 if you:

• Real-Time Protection prevents infection from viruses, worms and Trojans.
  • FireWall adds an extra layer of defense against intrusions.
  • ProActive halts undiscovered threats by tracking their behavior.
  • AHeAD Technology inspects unfamiliar code for suspicious signs.
  • Web Protection stops you from landing on malicious websites.
  • AntiDrive-by blocks unwanted software downloads while you surf.
  • Mail Protection keeps infected emails at a safe distance from your inbox.

Avira Internet Security 2012 Free Download with 3 Months Activation Code

Avira Internet Security 2012 is available at Avira online store at US$18.4 for 1pc/1year Activation Code. Before purchasing, interested users can download the trial version to test the software to see if it is worth buying. Like other security software, the official Avira website usually provides free trial for one month only, but there is a promotion offer to get a free copy of Avira Internet Security 2012 that protect you for 3 months (90 days). This giveaway offer is valid for a VERY LIMITED TIME, so act fast before it expires.

Follow below simple steps to grab your free 3 Months Activation Code:

1. This promo is country restricted. You may need to use a Germany Proxy: http://www.azproxies...eb-proxies.html

2. Open this giveaway page with a valid German proxy: https://license.avir...heynv96uwy0nqpw

3. Enter the required details and then click on the “Request license now” button. You will be taken to a new page.

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giveaway already expired!

... not. I just got a license, to test it. It is fully functional.

toyo: if you can help, please get one for me if feasible as I fail all the times. Many thanks!

toyo: if you can help, please get one for me if feasible as I fail all the times. Many thanks!

You should receive a license on the email account you have registered with the forums very soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived