Problem with using TinyXP

vin3e

Hey guys

I have reformatted Vista Home Prem for TinyXP Platinum Edition 2 on my Toshiba Satellite A100 PS AAN

Trouble is, before on Vista there were 3 settings. Power Saver, Balanced and High performance. It seems my laptop has chosen to remain in Power Saver and there is no system tray icon for me to change it to high performance.

I was wondering if you guys knew any tweaks to speed up my laptop related to my problem. My Laptop is really bad when its on Power Saver and I can barely run and games without lagging.

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bearoninternet
Hey guys

I have reformatted Vista Home Prem for TinyXP Platinum Edition 2 on my Toshiba Satellite A100 PS AAN

Trouble is, before on Vista there were 3 settings. Power Saver, Balanced and High performance. It seems my laptop has chosen to remain in Power Saver and there is no system tray icon for me to change it to high performance.

I was wondering if you guys knew any tweaks to speed up my laptop related to my problem. My Laptop is really bad when its on Power Saver and I can barely run and games without lagging.

Thanks.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: Can I install TinyXP on a laptop?

A: No, hardware support has been removed for any battery powered PC

:D

bearoninternet
What a up-to date FAQ you found :P , release date: 18.11.05

TinyXP Platinum Edition 2 does support laptops read it on the forum were experience has his own part http://forum.retestrak.nl/

No 1 in google ;)

Good old piratebay ;)

Archived