The Matrix Animated Wallpaper

A.J. Foucault

A.J. Foucault

:) Hello Everyone!!! :P

I hope you're all doing fine!

The reason of this post is to see if anyone can recommend me a good matrix animated background (the falling matrix code that seems to be japanese, and it's green in color)

Thanks in Advance to all of you for your input and help!

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Hello Everyone!!! :)

The reason of this post is to see if anyone can recommend me a good matrix animated background (the falling matrix code that seems to be japanese, and it's green in color)

I think I have what you want, I am using it myself. Read your PM.....

;) Hello Everyone!!! ;)

Send me too? If it is what he wants :P

:dance2: Hello Everyone!!! :whistle:

Send me too? If it is what he wants :P

Look at your PM!

Look at your PM!

Thank you!

how about passing it around s.thanks

Sure! no problem, look in your PM!

A.J. Foucault

Thanks a lot bro, It was really awesome, but I was looking for an Animated Wallpaper instead of an Animated Screensaver

Similar to WinMatrix XP (The only problem with the aforementioned wallpapaer is that it only works on Windows XP and I have Windows Vista D=)

Thanks a lot bro, It was really awesome, but I was looking for an Animated Wallpaper instead of an Animated Screensaver

Similar to WinMatrix XP (The only problem with the aforementioned wallpapaer is that it only works on Windows XP and I have Windows Vista D=)

Wallpapers for XP does not work in Vista??? That's new to me! Sorry can't help you on that as I am using XP.

well, in vista you can set any vid as background if you have dreamscene, so try to grab vid of the code and set it as background.. :sneaky:

or maybe someone could've made a matrix background for deskscapes by stardock, not sure, don't have time to search now.. (extension for dreamscene)

just some ideas popping in my mind.. :dance2:

Moving wallpaper! Very nice, it uses about 6MB of memory.... You might like to try to run and install it in XP mode. If that does not help then I guess you just have to wait

for WinMatrix Vista to be available! Many program are still not compatible with Vista but its only a matter of time. Microsoft is about to stop/or has stop production of XP.

To run it in XP, right click the program and choose properties, go to compatibility tab and choose run this program in XP.

Archived