Banned?

Guest Guest

Hey Guy's for some reason my account was banned from the forum, and I need to talk to a Admin or Mod to find out what exactly was the cause. My account name was Zap316 and I know I have had a few heated convos with people but have never swore or insulted anybody. I need a Mod or Admin please email me at **so***[email protected] to talk about this because the only thing i can think of is my little brother thinking he was funny swore at a bunch of people I mean Im 27 years old i got no reason to do such a thing so please Someone get back to me.

Thanks

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guy's for some reason my account was banned from the forum, and I need to talk to a Admin or Mod to find out what exactly was the cause. My account name was Zap316 and I know I have had a few heated convos with people but have never swore or insulted anybody. I need a Mod or Admin please email me at [email protected] to talk about this because the only thing i can think of is my little brother thinking he was funny swore at a bunch of people I mean Im 27 years old i got no reason to do such a thing so please Someone get back to me.

Thanks

Don't worry, our admins will look into your issue asap. Maybe you were not banned but just your password needs resetting, click the link "I've forgotten my password" on the sign-in page and try to reset your password. I doubt anyone would ban you if you already have good posts.

It says Im not allowed to visit this community

Turns out you were in fact banned, I don't want to get into the details out in the open. An admin will contact you via email to discuss it further. Please look out for his email within the next 48 hours.

Thank you.

I've moved this to a separate topic, the Review Us topic is hardly the place for specific issues ;)

I'll send you an e-mail shortly.

Edit: also removed your e-mail address from the first post.

Hey guys, I;m very disappointed right now! I was banned by shought for supposedly using foul language I explained to him the situation. He said he get back to me in a few days with a answer this was a week ago. You say you value the members why Im I being ignored for no reason. Im talking to you on a proxy server now. because I was told i get a email back but never did. my acct is Zap316 and my email is [email protected] if you guys don't believe my story that's fine i can always change my IP and open another account but I do get mad when someone says they are gonna get back to me and don't. I would just like to get this cleared up so please someone shought or lite or dxt or someone just get back to me thank you..

Hey guys, I;m very disappointed right now! I was banned by shought for supposedly using foul language I explained to him the situation. He said he get back to me in a few days with a answer this was a week ago. You say you value the members why Im I being ignored for no reason. Im talking to you on a proxy server now. because I was told i get a email back but never did. my acct is Zap316 and my email is [email protected] if you guys don't believe my story that's fine i can always change my IP and open another account but I do get mad when someone says they are gonna get back to me and don't. I would just like to get this cleared up so please someone shought or lite or dxt or someone just get back to me thank you..

Sent: 10/31/2011 3:42 am

To: **so***[email protected]

Subject: RE: Banned

I see. I'll discuss this with the other staff and I'll get back to you within a few days.

; shought

You're not helping your cause...

To be honest we decided to give you another chance. Don't make me regret it, please.

Archived