registry mechanic

avernus

i dled registry mechanic and used the serial, the serial wrks but everytime its closed and i open it i have 2 reregister and also its finds 24 problems everytime but it cnt fix it, its always the same 24 problems from custom controls..any1 kno whts wrong?

thx

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dled registry mechanic and used the serial, the serial wrks but everytime its closed and i open it i have 2 reregister and also its finds 24 problems everytime but it cnt fix it, its always the same 24 problems from custom controls..any1 kno whts wrong?

thx

I have been using registry mechanic for a long time and had not have such problem before....

You might want to un-install it first.....

Scan your computer for spyware or virus before reinstalling..

Hope this works!

thx

I have been using registry mechanic for a long time and had not have such problem before....

Hope this works!

yep i uninstalled it, scanned 4 spyware with spyware doctor found nothing, scanned 4 viruses using nod32 found nothing, then i installed in again and same problem..:)

thx

Hope this works!

yep i uninstalled it, scanned 4 spyware with spyware doctor found nothing, scanned 4 viruses using nod32 found nothing, then i installed in again and same problem..:)

Are you using the crack version? What version? 7.0.0.1010? Uninstall it completely, including the registry......Open up HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software and delete PCtools folder

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software and delete PCTools folder too! Use CCleaner to clean up the registry.

Then re-install using the key provided but remember to shut down your internet and don't update....You don't need to update to use this software!

Good luck!!

i used a tune-up utilities and this is wht keeps cmin up just like reg mech

ExcelViewer.Sheet.8

-------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Moc.exe -f "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ExcelViewer.Sheet.8\shell\Save As\command.

ExcelViewer.Template

--------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Moc.exe -f "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ExcelViewer.Template\shell\Save As\command.

ExcelViewer.Template

--------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Moc.exe -f "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ExcelViewer.Template\shell\Save As\command.

Microsoft Office Excel 97-2003 Worksheet

----------------------------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.Excel.Sheet\shell\open\command.

Microsoft Office Excel Add-In

-----------------------------

The key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.Excel.Addin\DefaultIcon points to the missing icon C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe,-203. The reference should be deleted so that Windows does not try to find the icon.

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.Excel.Addin\shell\open\command.

The key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel.AddInMacroEnabled\DefaultIcon points to the missing icon C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{91120000-0014-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}\xlicons.exe,6. The reference should be deleted so that Windows does not try to find the icon.

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Moc.exe -f "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel.AddInMacroEnabled\shell\Save As\command.

Microsoft Office Excel Macro-Enabled Template

---------------------------------------------

The key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel.TemplateMacroEnabled\DefaultIcon points to the missing icon C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{91120000-0014-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}\xlicons.exe,31. The reference should be deleted so that Windows does not try to find the icon.

Microsoft Office Excel Macro-Enabled Template

---------------------------------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Moc.exe -f "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Excel.TemplateMacroEnabled\shell\Save As\command.

Microsoft Office Excel Template

-------------------------------

The key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.Excel.Template\DefaultIcon points to the missing icon C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe,-202. The reference should be deleted so that Windows does not try to find the icon.

Microsoft Office Excel Template

-------------------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.Excel.Template\shell\open\command.

Microsoft Office PowerPoint 97-2003 Addin

-----------------------------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.PowerPoint.Template\shell\open\command.

Microsoft Office PowerPoint 97-2003 Addin

-----------------------------------------

The key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.PowerPoint.Template\DefaultIcon points to the missing icon C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe,-206. The reference should be deleted so that Windows does not try to find the icon.

Microsoft Office PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation

------------------------------------------------

The key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.PowerPoint.Show\DefaultIcon points to the missing icon C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe,-204. The reference should be deleted so that Windows does not try to find the icon.

Microsoft Office PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation

------------------------------------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.PowerPoint.Show\shell\open\command.

Microsoft Office PowerPoint 97-2003 Slide Show

----------------------------------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.PowerPoint.SlideShow\shell\open\command.

Microsoft Office PowerPoint 97-2003 Slide Show

----------------------------------------------

The key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.PowerPoint.SlideShow\DefaultIcon points to the missing icon C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe,-205. The reference should be deleted so that Windows does not try to find the icon.

Microsoft Office Word 97 - 2003 Document

The key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.Word.Document\DefaultIcon points to the missing icon C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe,-200. The reference should be deleted so that Windows does not try to find the icon.

Microsoft Office Word 97 - 2003 Document

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Oice.exe "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Oice.Word.Document\shell\open\command.

PowerPointViewer.Show.11

------------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Moc.exe -f "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PowerPointViewer.Show.11\shell\Save As\command.

PowerPointViewer.SlideShow.11

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Moc.exe -f "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PowerPointViewer.SlideShow.11\shell\Save As\command.

PowerPointViewer.Template.11

----------------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Moc.exe -f "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\PowerPointViewer.Template.11\shell\Save As\command.

Wordview.Document.8

-------------------

The file type points to the missing program C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office12\Moc.exe -f "%1" in the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wordview.Document.8\shell\Save As\command.

You mean you get all these errors when you run TuneUp or Registry Mechanic? If that is the case, just backup the entries and delete it. If anything happen, just restore it.

thx

nothing could be simpler dude....just reinstall M$ Office

when all fails....go oxygen office

when all fails....go oxygen office

a lot of microsoft office has to be deleted manually or it just reloads the same values and problems.make sure you restart afterwards.i have replaced ms office with O.O years ago and never reinstalled MSO yet.

I have both Microsoft Office 2007 and Registry Mechanic working on my pc. Does not have a conflicting problem at all.....been using both since they came out!

Archived