Lookin for email client or something...

LoKz

Ok i used IncrediMail but i had problems connecting to the server i use @hotmail.... @Aim... and @Yahoo... anyhow i wanted to know if there where anything similar to IncrediMail since i like how they have the templates and animated emotion and so on.. any help :sneaky: thanks

• Replies 5
  • Views 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok i used IncrediMail but i had problems connecting to the server i use @hotmail.... @Aim... and @Yahoo... anyhow i wanted to know if there where anything similar to IncrediMail since i like how they have the templates and animated emotion and so on.. any help :sneaky: thanks

I used to use incredimail too... But now i use Windows Live mail, since i just have a hotmail account. I would also like to know if there's a 'better'(in terms of performance and capability) e-mail client or if i should just stick with WLmail

i also use WLM and it seems to work just fine...so i'm not intending to change it any time in the near future :smoke:

Ok i used IncrediMail but i had problems connecting to the server i use @hotmail.... @Aim... and @Yahoo... anyhow i wanted to know if there where anything similar to IncrediMail since i like how they have the templates and animated emotion and so on.. any help ;) thanks

I used to use incredimail too... But now i use Windows Live mail, since i just have a hotmail account. I would also like to know if there's a 'better'(in terms of performance and capability) e-mail client or if i should just stick with WLmail

i like gmail(google) it lets you save upteen trillion emails on its server or delete them or spam them.

• 3 months later...

Archived