Mystery video - Fastest man

Zeus_Hunt

This video was taken from a camera mounted on a missile. This missile was launched by U.S army during the Gulf war 2. The missile took less than half a second to hit the target. When the video was slowed down 20 times for better viewing it shows a man running away from danger. To clear that distance he must be running at twice the speed of the missile (200 Miles\Hour). US army investigators are baffled by this. When the video was watched at actual speed the man was not visible, they could only see a ray. The army is searching for him to get an explanation, and if he continues to run at that speed he would never be caught . The video still remains a mystery after more than 2 years.

Check the video

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice story but I firmly believe he was running normally. The video only shows the missile going at one speed, and to me it looks rather slow(ish). To that end, it looks like the guy is running normally, rather than super fast. If the video clip showed both the missile's normal speed and the 'reduced' speed we're supposed to be looking at we might have something.

Nice try though ;)

Edit* Just noticed the clock in the HUD up top ticking normally. This concludes my original statement ;)

Did u have to post this so early... ;) Detective Sam ;)

Couldnt u have waited for sometime.... ;)

Nice video though...

Guest tensegg

the dude actually looks bigger than the buildings. looking at the scale hes prolly about 20ft tall, with giant strides, accounting for his super speed. either that or thats another one for the fake moon landings thread. ;) ;)

SliverSamuel
1 more conspiracy theorist  :lol:

He might be rite though. :D

Archived