that registry cleaner recommends to me?

Argente

Hola

tengo problemas con unas entradas de registro que no puedo borrar...

he probado ccleaner, regsupreme, jv16, tuneup utilities, registry medic, registry healer, regscrub, reg seeker... y ninguno me soluciona el problema... ;)

Cual es el mejor para ustedes?? Cual me recomiendan??

Gracias y Saludos!!

-------------------------

Hello

I have problems with registry entrances that I cannot erase...

I have proven to ccleaner, regsupreme, jv16, tuneup utilities, registry medic, registry to healer, regscrub... and no it solves to the problem...:unsure to me:

As he is the best one for you? As they recommend to me?

Thanks and Greetings!

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

Hmmm mana yo le recomendaría optimizador avanzado elasticidad del sistema... Usted tiene que pagar él sin embargo a menos que usted pueda encontrarlo a otra parte ^ _ ^. Pero entonces para el freeware.. No soy grande con ése... Usted podría también dar a mecánico del registro un intento o su Uninstaller 2005 (ambos no están libres) No puedo realmente ayudarle tan hacia fuera cuando viene al freeware... Apesadumbrado

---

Hmmm well I would recommend you give Advanced System Optimizer... You have to pay for it though unless you are able to find it elsewhere ;).

But then for Freeware.. I am not great with that...

You could also give Registry Mechanic a try or Your Uninstaller 2005 (Both aren't free)

So I can't really help you out when it comes to Freeware... Sorry

• Administrator

If you dont know what your doing... don't use them! They cause lots of problems, which most people prolly won't notice at first...

gracias cultivator

tambien probe el advance system optimicer y el registry mechanc 5... tampoco hubo suerte...

----------------

thanks cultivator

also probe advance system optimicer and registry mechanc 5... was no luck either...

Archived