Download BitDefender’s Duqu free removal tool for Duqu, or ‘son of Stuxnet,’ rootkit

madeinheaven

Download BitDefender’s Duqu free removal tool for Duqu, or ‘son of Stuxnet,’ rootkit

20111023152114.png

Bitdefender just released a Duqu Removal Tool free removal tool against an aggressive family of rootkit malware built on the notorious Stuxnet e-threat. It protects a keylogger component that gathers information from the infected computers.

Rootkit.Duqu.A is built on relatively old technology but infections can lead to confidential information theft, loss of intellectual property and other risks associated with the presence of a keylogger

23-10-2011-AM-06-07-43.jpg

The Duqu rootkit runs on the computer for 36 days and collects any kind of information entered via the keyboard, including passwords, e-mail or IM conversations. After the “surveillance” period ends, the rootkit gracefully removes itself from the system, along with the keylogger component

Rootkit.Duqu.A can lead to confidential information theft, loss of intellectual property and other risks associated with the presence of a keylogger.

Source: tech2fun

• Replies 3
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to use it but i am having error: could not load trufos.sys i am not sure if you have the same problem. I download trufos.sys and install system32 still no luck! (I used portable version)

Windows 7 64 bit.

I get the same error as madeinheaven.

Win7 64-bit.

Maybe install version could cure the problem or this error something to do with 64 bit operation system i do not know! :unsure:

Archived