TuneUp Utilities 2012 12.0.2030.10

anuraag

When a friend of mine try to install Tuneup it says.. "error applying transform verify that the specified transform paths are valid"?

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish

Detect language » Filipino

• Replies 36
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also see only Repair and Uninstall in update installer....what to do next? I shutdowned Tu in taskmanager.

edit

I used Repair mode and it installed all the things and changed version number to 12.0.2030.10, i think it worked.

I have tried this program. MY experience is that this does slow down the start up and shut down. In addition the system does freeze once (in fact quite frequently) in a while. After I uninstalled this program, my system works smoothly. I feel the in spite of various precautions taken, the program is able to connect home and recognize that the keys etc are not genuine. It then starts creating bottlenecks.

Otherwise it is an excellent program.

I have tried this program. MY experience is that this does slow down the start up and shut down. In addition the system does freeze once (in fact quite frequently) in a while. After I uninstalled this program, my system works smoothly. I feel the in spite of various precautions taken, the program is able to connect home and recognize that the keys etc are not genuine. It then starts creating bottlenecks.

Otherwise it is an excellent program.

Do you think they have ability to do that? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived