looking for a song

Marik

i'm looking for the song that was in the movie I-see-you.com

Artist: G Tom Mac

Title: I see you

Album: I see you dot com

if anyone has this song....can u pls pm me the dl link :)

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes and it didn't came up with anything....I made this thread coz i ran out of ideas.

I found you this, you do have to register though. For free, i think. I tried to register with some bogus i made up, but they review the information they enter. I did use a valid e-mail address, so i guess i'll be getting a pissed mail, ah hell i don't care. :dance2: So if you try to register you have to enter real info.

Removed the address. Did i even put it in...?

Never mind that site, i got you the song. Would you give me your e-mail and i'll sent it to you :dance2: Found your e-mail :dance2: Sending it to you right now.

call me crazy but i don't understand a single word ur saying :dance2:

you lost me at "its the last song mentioned in the middle frame." what song all I see is the dvd order

Nah, i'm usually the one being called crazy, but regarding the subject: I didn't even put the link in did i? If i did my subconscious did it because i can't remember.

You don't have to mind that website anymore, because i found the song downloaded it and sending it to you right now :dance2: Few seconds...

And what do you think? Good, huh!? Crazy, not me, no no! :dance2:

And if you hadn't noticed yet, yes i do like to edit my posts like... 5 times :wacko:

Nah, i'm usually the one being called crazy, but regarding the subject: I didn't even put the link in did i? If i did my subconscious did it because i can't remember.

You don't have to mind that website anymore, because i found the song downloaded it and sending it to you right now :dance2: Few seconds...

And if you hadn't noticed yet, yes i do like to edit my posts like... 5 times :wacko:

haha well...np you gotta tell me the site from which you dlded the song...send me another pm (if you like ofc)....

and yes I don't like to edit my posts as many times as i want :dance2: even 10 times if I see somethings wrong

haha well...np you gotta tell me the site from which you dlded the song...send me another pm (if you like ofc)....

and yes I don't like to edit my posts as many times as i want :dance2: even 10 times if I see somethings wrong

Well after a lot of hassle(caused by me...) i finally got you what you wanted, hope you like it.

For others that might want the song here's the link: http://www.gerardmcmann.com/music/iseeyou.mp3

Archived