• 51-100
    • over 100
    • all of em cuz I'm a psyco
    • none-my computer is a brick

• Replies 27
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't count all of them... I'm too lazy. There are 22 in Revo Uninstaller now and this OS is just basic apps and that's it. I might use like 35 or so if i count the standalones that do not need to be installed, and if I count apps presently frontpaged that I don't use any more, but used to in the past, might be 50+. So I vote for 26-50 :)

• Administrator

About 72. :showoff:

Including drivers. Make it more than 80 if you want to include the once used in past.

Frontpage is full of most popular applications, not only popular but also the best in their category, thanks for that, it helps me so much specially when I reinstall Windows. ;)

Did not count, I guess between 10-25. ^_^

I have about 33 of them. I've excluded those I have used only a couple of times in the past. And here I thought I was only using around 10. :lol:

I have 11-25, not sure, how much exactly, I use 2/3 of them regularly.

About 72. :showoff:

Including drivers. Make it more than 80 if you want to include the once used in past.

So much? :o Dude, how can your computer withstand so many of them? I have about 1/3 of them installed and already my computer is down to a crawl pretty much. But they, it's a low-end laptop from 2007, so what would you expect... It really pisses me off at times... Wish I had a newer one (the everlasting whining, :lol:)

70 apps are not a lot... and they shouldn't slow your PC too much if you configure the services and startup correctly ;)

Now please don't make fun of me :shy: I'm not a psycho!!! Okay.. :sadbye:

70 apps are not a lot... and they shouldn't slow your PC too much if you configure the services and startup correctly ;)

this is the single biggest cause for a slow computer. +1

i'm "using" 27 of them (probably many more) right now, but i have probably try most of them.

Also, i surely have download lots of them, and still continue to update them, in case i need them (or a friend).

The main thing that slow down my pc (beside his old age, barton 2000+) is...all the apps that i install, try, and uninstall...to try them.

i also often install apps to see if they work fine, and to be able to guide friend and family with them, explain how to use them (before uninstall).

So, yes, i want to collect most of them...

The nsane front page make me discover many apps that i didn't know of (and many are freeware).

Most of the news are interesting too.

And the communauty is great, and always ready to help.

I don't post often, but i appreciate this site, and all the peoples contributing.

I basically download everything I see as soon as it is updated and then delete the older version.

If nsane crashes (God forbid) yall can count on me for the backup B)

I have other softwares too, Some I think (Like Xilisoft Video Converter and System Mechanic Pro) Which are the best in their field, aren't listed though...

Nah, I'll leave the posting to the experts and VIP members... I mean, what's a small fry like me doing uploading apps and cracks that i torrented... It's not my place since i didn't help make this site... and I don't even know they'll want my softwarez. most ppl like the famous brands, i use the fast and easy programs that work for me.

Take System mechanic Pro for example. With all its advanced and easy to use functions it's the toolbox for my Windows, but I don't see it on the frontpage, furthermore anywhere on this site... Kinda same story for Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate and DFX Audio Enhancer and AVG PC Tuneup. I think they're the best with all my years of experience and i have *working medicines* for them, but the site admins wouldn't want them... if they did, it'd be on the frontpage already.

You could always post them Avitar if they're not posted already ;)

And I'm not a professional hacker, the cracks i use are other pplz software, not my own... gotta respect the makers of the cracks...

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I didn't think it would be so many...

54 without Drivers counted!

Also, I have been visiting here for years and never even knew you could list the front page apps like that lol.

Useful to know!

Archived